What types of promo items/apparel would you like to see from SNS, CEL, or Muscle Addiction?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But if enough people would be interested in certain things, I would definitely be open to pre-ordering certain merchandise as long as there was a clear understanding not to be mad at me if something came in late haha.
if it comes down to it let us know, I have no problem throwing $25-30 in the ring for a hat, or more for a new t-shirt that ships "eventually"

I'm a hat guy but have a small head so the newer "trucker" style hats look like cowboy hats on my head. Fitted hats would be nice but not sure how many people still wear those.
ha this cracked me up
I grew up wanting to be Ken Griffey Jr so I always wear my hats backwards, which is why I prefer fitted ones over trucker style myself ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 234110 is this what you mean by galaxy jersey ? Sweet if they do let me know and I'll buy a pair and rock them for sure.
Not exactly. I'll try to find a picture of one or take a picture of them. I use them for workout shirts and I love them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if it comes down to it let us know, I have no problem throwing $25-30 in the ring for a hat, or more for a new t-shirt that ships "eventually"

ha this cracked me up
I grew up wanting to be Ken Griffey Jr so I always wear my hats backwards, which is why I prefer fitted ones over trucker style myself ;)
Thank you. I'm going to try to get a promo list together this week and try to get some things ordered. I may make a few things optional based on if people want them and don't mind prepaying for them.

I almost always wear regular hats backwards myself.

I also like the beanies that fit and aren't baggy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the list !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hats and TANK TOPS, not sleeveless shirts :)
We will probably do some sleeveless shirts and thank tops. Also, we did some sleeveless jerseys a few years ago right before Covid that people liked and they looked great, but the sizing was off - and then Covid hit and we never followed up to get more made.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
See I’m weird I like tank tops if I’m wearing shorts but sleeveless shirts with jeans 😂 so I got to have both lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See I’m weird I like tank tops if I’m wearing shorts but sleeveless shirts with jeans 😂 so I got to have both lol
I like both myself. For me, it depends on what I'm wearing and how hot it is.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's get real folks, It how your arms are looking in the mirror that day. 💪

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hats and TANK TOPS, not sleeveless shirts :)
Always down for a hat. Blue background (preferably navy, but whatever brand color is) with the white writing for SNS logo stitched on. I always sweat through my hats and destroy them, so could use a good one. Dark color helps hide the dirt for a bit!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We're getting ready in the next 2 weeks to order several different types of promo items.

For those that want shakers, I had a question:

Would you prefer the tall, what we always considered the normal size shakers or the shorter ones?

I personally prefer the smaller ones myself.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We're getting ready in the next 2 weeks to order several different types of promo items.

Would you prefer the tall, what we always considered the normal size shakers or the shorter ones?

I like the tall ones. That way I can mix 12 oz of oat milk and two scoops of protein in it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Shorter ones.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the tall ones. That way I can mix 12 oz of oat milk and two scoops of protein in it.
You should be able to do that even in the shorter ones.

There are a lot of times I'll do 8 to 12 ounces in a small one I have with 4 scoops of protein to make 2 shakes worth.

Thank you for letting me know that you would prefer the taller ones though. I'm open to suggestions either way bc I use both and really don't have a preference personally.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established

Shorter.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
same small one as well ..perfect for pre & post

intra i like to use my 32oz bottles but mainly its just a regular water bottle being refilled over and over