Thor's Thunder: Electrake's Epic Training Tales

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
as I read that all I can think about is the piles and piles of 30round mags (and one 50round drum mag) my buddies and I bought up before they got banned, and the AR i bought my step son the month before they got banned......... lol
I take back my comment lmao.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAHAHAHA... I friends on Kodiak Island, they consider themselves same, but different.
my brother has a friend who is a fisherman up there, so he joins him from time to time for fishing or hunting (we have had some killer halibut and cod hook-ups) and the stories are very very very much the wild wild west.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my brother has a friend who is a fisherman up there, so he joins him from time to time for fishing or hunting (we have had some killer halibut and cod hook-ups) and the stories are very very very much the wild wild west.
That's why I wanted to end up there, it's the last frontier. As I get older, I'm like **** it... that's a lot of work and I'm not getting younger

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would move back there in a heartbeat if the wife would give the go ahead 😂

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alaska was really cool when we went in summertime, and I loved the constant daylight…but I could never tolerate the opposite in winter. Nevermind the cold and snow, that can be nice in its own way if you’re well prepared. But the months of darkness? Nahhhhh.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alaska was really cool when we went in summertime, and I loved the constant daylight…but I could never tolerate the opposite in winter. Nevermind the cold and snow, that can be nice in its own way if you’re well prepared. But the months of darkness? Nahhhhh.
You look forward to it for a while after the endless day light in the summer, but come February it’s like 🤦🏼‍♂️

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we're in for an amazing week man, supposed to be in the 80's towards the end of this week.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they opened one up down here in Kent and Fed Way finally.
we used to always get some 2am dicks after concerts in the city and the line was still around the block. best dollar dicks in town though. you'd see people getting three, four, five dicks a night.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
we used to always get some 2am dicks after concerts in the city and the line was still around the block. best dollar dicks in town though. you'd see people getting three, four, five dicks a night.

This reminds me of a letter Kenny episode 😂

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I've put so much Dicks in my mouth. Amazing. There's one up my way now on the Lynnwood/Everett border. Back in the day, I drove to the Northgate one with no brakes in a mustang with a car full of people, from Lake Stevens lmfao. Anything to put dicks in my mouth hole.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've put so much Dicks in my mouth. Amazing. There's one up my way now on the Lynnwood/Everett border. Back in the day, I drove to the Northgate one with no brakes in a mustang with a car full of people, from Lake Stevens lmfao. Anything to put dicks in my mouth hole.
years ago when I was running smolov jr squat program I would reward myself with a double quarter pounder at mcD's every weekend postWO. we didn't have so many dicks back then though. I could see getting some dicks in me after a hard squat session though since it's right down the road now. #recoverymeat