The New Product Release Thread

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Annnnd, what's the verdict?
Just had my first serving in greek yogurt. it tastes like what it says, sugar cookie with that hint of pink frosting. same great texture. on the sweet side, but thats what i expected. I need to try a straight up shake still, but I do know that I will be putting this in the ol ninja creami very soon!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had my first serving in greek yogurt. it tastes like what it says, sugar cookie with that hint of pink frosting. same great texture. on the sweet side, but thats what i expected. I need to try a straight up shake still, but I do know that I will be putting this in the ol ninja creami very soon!
Noyce. Will be getting mine in tomorrow

On the topic of flavors, I recently picked up the newer myprotein Jelly Belly buttered popcorn impact whey flavor and was really surprised at how much I like it, they did a great job with the flavoring of it.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Recieved my tub of PES Frosted Sugar Cookie yesterday and made a shake with crushed ice and 2% Fairlife. I don't know, might be my tastebuds off due to my Ulcerative Colitis or flavors not as great as I remembered (also could be my blender being old and making things taste "off") but wasn't as amazing as I used to recall their flavors being. Was still good and pretty close to named flavor I would say but still need to use more to get a final verdict. I will try in just fairlife today not blended with ice to see how that tastes.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Recieved my tub of PES Frosted Sugar Cookie yesterday and made a shake with crushed ice and 2% Fairlife. I don't know, might be my tastebuds off due to my Ulcerative Colitis or flavors not as great as I remembered (also could be my blender being old and making things taste "off") but wasn't as amazing as I used to recall their flavors being. Was still good and pretty close to named flavor I would say but still need to use more to get a final verdict. I will try in just fairlife today not blended with ice to see how that tastes.
So as stated I tried it in fairlife milk only and won't lie...not that good. I don't know if my tastebuds are acting up due to my UC flare or what but flavor just wasn't like a sugar cookie I would expect and had a bit of salty and bitter aftertaste.. Might be part of it as every so often things just don't taste good.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not really that knowledgeable on hydration products, but Chaos and Pain's new Carnal Hydration Electrolyte Matrix seems to have some decent doses.