Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's just different flavors.

It was meant to be a limited time thing and just having a sense of humor and having fun back when the whole storming area 51 was a big thing on the internet.

I remember being on a couple hour drive and a couple of us trying to make up crazy alien theme flavors and we came up with:

Storming Grape Limeade (after the Storming Area 51 thing)
Green Apple Abduction
Little Green MANgo Pineapple

People like the flavors and a lot of people like the humor, so they're staying around - and we are actually doing some fun alien theme stuff to go along with them. Stickers, possibly a couple funny shirts, and an Alien theme shaker.

We have several fun type labels made that if things go well, I'd like to eventually pair flavors with and release.
Mango/Pineapple sounds delicious!! Definitely keep that around! Thanks for the quick response!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Were Lipoderm Extreme and Napalm Extreme going to be released this month? What is the main difference between the two in terms of ingredient profile?
It may be toward the end of this month, but most likely be beginning to middle of next month just bc XPG has 3 other products that need to be released before them.

Napalm Xtreme and LipoDerm Xtreme are updated formulas of Avant Labs Napalm and Lipoderm Xtreme, which were two of the original very effective td fat loss products. I can't go into more details as to ingredients now other than to say they will have most of what those did plus much more. As the launches come closer, we will go into more details about the differences between them - just since they're technically Avant products, I have to have the go ahead before I can give out too much detailed information. I'm looking very forward to them myself.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778 so L-Carnitine Gel is coming out in May? Will a transdermal bypass the TMAO increase from oral admin?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 so L-Carnitine Gel is coming out in May? Will a transdermal bypass the TMAO increase from oral admin?
Yes, it is coming out in May.

Yes, it should bypass the TMAO issues for people concerned about that.

However, I think the TMAO issues with oral carnitine are blown dramatically out of proportion to begin with. Simply put, its one of the most commonly used dietary supplements on the market and has been for 30 years and is taken by many people at extremely high dosages for long periods of time and I don't think I've ever actually heard of anyone having an issue with it. If it were that big of an issue, one has to ask why is it used at 3grams per day by so many people for years and years without real world issues. I hope that makes sense.

I will personally definitely be trying the XPG L-Carnitine Gel, but not because I have any TMAO worries. I want to see how closely it comes to the results people see from injectable Carnitine and I hate needles and there is zero chance of me injecting carnitine.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established

However, I think the TMAO issues with oral carnitine are blown dramatically out of proportion to begin with. Simply put, its one of the most commonly used dietary supplements on the market and has been for 30 years and is taken by many people at extremely high dosages for long periods of time and I don't think I've ever actually heard of anyone having an issue with it. If it were that big of an issue, one has to ask why is it used at 3grams per day by so many people for years and years without real world issues. I hope that makes sense.

I will personally definitely be trying the XPG L-Carnitine Gel, but not because I have any TMAO worries. I want to see how closely it comes to the results people see from injectable Carnitine and I hate needles and there is zero chance of me injecting carnitine.
Thanks for the reply! Im absolutely buying this the second it comes out. Have never tried injectable but have heard pretty incredible experiences.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is very good. The Storming Grape Limeade is probably my favorite flavor. They're all really good.
Controversial opinion: Storming Grape Limeade is actually the greatest flavor of Focus XT
‍🟩
#changemymind #tryitwithice

Caliguns45

Awards
It is very good. The Storming Grape Limeade is probably my favorite flavor. They're all really good.
Been wanting to try this but it's been out for a while. Grape limeade and mango pineapple sound awesome! I was thinking of tossing a little bit of chili powder in the mango pineapple when I get it to give it a little spicy kick. Maybe that could be a flavor option in the future 🤔😁

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been wanting to try this but it's been out for a while. Grape limeade and mango pineapple sound awesome! I was thinking of tossing a little bit of chili powder in the mango pineapple when I get it to give it a little spicy kick. Maybe that could be a flavor option in the future 🤔😁
A Hispanic gentleman that loves that flavor told me about trying that and really liked it. I never tried it, but my daughter tried it when I told her about him telling me about it and she said it was good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply! Im absolutely buying this the second it comes out. Have never tried injectable but have heard pretty incredible experiences.
Stay tuned bc it just arrived today. I know a couple retailers will be fast to order and I'll confirm with them tomorrow and will be getting it shipped out. So we will probably do the release later this week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Cherry would like to have a word, sir.
I loved the original Black Cherry and Blackberry flavors from back in the old days.

I plan on doing a couple different future variants of Focus XT - one with higher stims, and I do plan on bringing back a Black Cherry &/or a Black Cherry Limeade flavor in a variant of it. I thought about bringing back Blackberry but am leaning towards a Blackberry mojito flavor in a variant.

I had originally wanted to bring back Black Cherry in the regular Focus XT, but one flavor that was requested by some females we were working on and we nailed it. It's incredible - it's Watermelon Lime/Watermelon Limeade. Then another flavor we were playing around with turned out perfect too.

I still might bring back Black Cherry in the original eventually, but when everything gets back out, that will be 8 flavors of regular and 2 flavors of Stim Free.

Energized Aminos will be bringing back the original 3 + one of the most unique and best flavors I've ever tried in my life.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw..... the next 3 weeks or so will see 3 new XPG releases and 2 single ingredient SNS releases :)

Caliguns45

Awards
I loved the original Black Cherry and Blackberry flavors from back in the old days.

I plan on doing a couple different future variants of Focus XT - one with higher stims, and I do plan on bringing back a Black Cherry &/or a Black Cherry Limeade flavor in a variant of it. I thought about bringing back Blackberry but am leaning towards a Blackberry mojito flavor in a variant.

I had originally wanted to bring back Black Cherry in the regular Focus XT, but one flavor that was requested by some females we were working on and we nailed it. It's incredible - it's Watermelon Lime/Watermelon Limeade. Then another flavor we were playing around with turned out perfect too.

I still might bring back Black Cherry in the original eventually, but when everything gets back out, that will be 8 flavors of regular and 2 flavors of Stim Free.

Energized Aminos will be bringing back the original 3 + one of the most unique and best flavors I've ever tried in my life.
If you make one that tastes like a cherry limeade from sonic I may just buy the whole batch! 🤣🤣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you make one that tastes like a cherry limeade from sonic I may just buy the whole batch! 🤣🤣
We just did a sample of a Cherry Fruit Punch in a product that tasted amazing. I love lime and I dropped 2 packs of True Lime in it and my instructions to the cm was turn this into Cherry Limeade.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Black Cherry would like to have a word, sir.
Never got to try that one, or Blackberry, but I love those flavors in general so any variants with them will be exciting if they come about! Sounds like lots of good options in the pipeline.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned bc it just arrived today. I know a couple retailers will be fast to order and I'll confirm with them tomorrow and will be getting it shipped out. So we will probably do the release later this week.
SO hyped. Will instantly order 3 bottles haha

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
This flavor does sound legit! I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never tried FXT. I’ll be trying it when it comes back out!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never got to try that one, or Blackberry, but I love those flavors in general so any variants with them will be exciting if they come about! Sounds like lots of good options in the pipeline.
My memory has it as being pretty close to a Stewart's Black Cherry soda, minus the carbonation haha. Especially back then, it was one of the handful of supplements I could say I would drink strictly for the flavor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My memory has it as being pretty close to a Stewart's Black Cherry soda, minus the carbonation haha. Especially back then, it was one of the handful of supplements I could say I would drink strictly for the flavor.
I think that you are correct. It's been years so I'm going off memory which may be nostalgia too, but I think it resembled like a black cherry soda flavor too.

I'm not sure which way we will go with it when we do one again, but I love Black Cherry so its a flavor I want to do.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Carnitine might be the only supplement I've never tried..............sign me up!!! Looking foward to it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SO hyped. Will instantly order 3 bottles haha
Since XPG doesn't have a direct sale website yet - which is something I'm excited about as it finally will within the next month or so - it will be available at retailers hopefully beginning of next week.

I don't have a way to take a credit card for XPG products directly, but for anyone that wants to order it now, if they have Cashapp or Zelle, pm me and I can take care of you.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Btw..... the next 3 weeks or so will see 3 new XPG releases and 2 single ingredient SNS releases :)
any insight into which 2 ingredients we're talking about here? i recall some discussion about 1) a-cedrene, 2) something like a niacin riboside, 3) some kind of endurance enhancer, 4) something that boosts BMP

people should be excited about the possibilities with an affordable a-cedrene with potential for less instances of poor tolerance. I remember hitter higher doses with it in combination with forskolin and feeling day long muscle hardness that felt about as hard as anyone could want. or maybe that was from α-Ionone

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any insight into which 2 ingredients we're talking about here? i recall some discussion about 1) a-cedrene, 2) something like a niacin riboside, 3) some kind of endurance enhancer, 4) something that boosts BMP

people should be excited about the possibilities with an affordable a-cedrene with potential for less instances of poor tolerance. I remember hitter higher doses with it in combination with forskolin and feeling day long muscle hardness that felt about as hard as anyone could want. or maybe that was from α-Ionone
I can't confirm just yet, but they'll be out soon. But both will be single ingredient nootropics this time.

I agree on the part of a high percentage/high dose a-Cedrene being very exciting. There's a lot more exciting things about that that I can't give details on quite yet, but I think everyone will be quite pleased and it shouldn't be a lot longer on that one before its available. Maybe 6 weeks or so.

There are a lot of really cool things coming out this year if all goes well.

Excluding powders, because the timing on those is a little harder to predict and because we're working with some branded ingredient companies on some exciting things that may cause a couple delays on some new flavored powders, the capsule items I can think of will include:

Muscle Addiction:
  • A very cool natural anabolic under Muscle Addiction.
  • An update to Muscle Plex when existing inventory sells out.
Competitive Edge Labs:
  • Endurance/fat loss product under CEL - this will be a great product for improving both muscular and cardiovascular endurance and fat loss. This will be the closest thing that is natural, legal and safe to Cardarine. I'm not meaning that it compares exactly to Cardarine, I'm saying its the safest legal and natural product one can get to it though.
  • Natural Anabolic that works via bmp pathways + a lot more under CEL
  • Nattybolic
  • A GDA under CEL that will be for people wanting to use a GDA for maximum muscle gain purposes.
SNS:
  • At least 4 new single ingredient products under SNS.
  • C3G XT
  • A very comprehensive endurance product under SNS.
  • A very comprehensive ATP product under SNS
  • A very cool and unique natural anabolic/recomp product under SNS. It will be a single ingredient, but a new ingredient that hasn't been introduced yet.
  • A GLP type fat burner that is very comprehensive and very unique.
  • A caffeine free energizer that will be great for mental energy and that people can take with their coffee, tea, or energy drink of choice.
  • Blood Sugar Support XT - Health Series
  • Prostate Support XT - Health Series
  • Cholesterol Support XT - Health Series
  • A very unique and cool choline type product - Health Series
  • Very unique fruits and veggies capsule formula
  • A very comprehensive multi-vitamin
  • An MTHFR product
And there's probably a couple more that I'm forgetting because we have so much going on and I'm typing that out of memory. And those are just the ones in process - not the ones we're still in the planning stages for.

Plus, there is a very comprehensive layout of flavored powders that we will be introducing, but the first priority is to get Focus XT and Energized Aminos back in stock and then the next one after that will be Daily Gains. Priorities after that will be a pre-workout and Intra/EAA from SNS.

Also, before anyone asks, I just submitted for flavor samples for a product like the old Glycomyx and we are going to see if we can get the flavor right on that. I'm not 100% sure which brand it will go under quite yet, and it may start off as a limited run just to gauge how it does.

The more new customers that find out about us, the more people help spread the word, and the more attention that our existing products get, the faster that the new things will be a reality.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m super stoked for the endurance stuff. I know that’s not huge for tons of people here but if they come out before the snow comes back I’d like to really push my endurance training.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m super stoked for the endurance stuff. I know that’s not huge for tons of people here but if they come out before the snow comes back I’d like to really push my endurance training.
The labels are done for one of them and getting ready to be finalized on the other this week.

PO's are in, but its too early to say an exact release estimate bc its inevitable that some existing product runs will push some of the new ones back because that's just the way it works, but I'm hopeful for a summertime release.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I can't confirm just yet, but they'll be out soon. But both will be single ingredient nootropics this time.

I agree on the part of a high percentage/high dose a-Cedrene being very exciting. There's a lot more exciting things about that that I can't give details on quite yet, but I think everyone will be quite pleased and it shouldn't be a lot longer on that one before its available. Maybe 6 weeks or so.

Excluding powders, because the timing on those is a little harder to predict and because we're working with some branded ingredient companies on some exciting things that may cause a couple delays on some new flavored powders, the capsule items I can think of will include:

Muscle Addiction:
Competitive Edge Labs:
  • Endurance/fat loss product under CEL - this will be a great product for improving both muscular and cardiovascular endurance and fat loss. This will be the closest thing that is natural, legal and safe to Cardarine. I'm not meaning that it compares exactly to Cardarine, I'm saying its the safest legal and natural product one can get to it though.
  • Nattybolic
  • A GDA under CEL that will be for people wanting to use a GDA for maximum muscle gain purposes.
SNS:
  • C3G XT
  • A very cool and unique natural anabolic/recomp product under SNS. It will be a single ingredient, but a new ingredient that hasn't been introduced yet.
  • A caffeine free energizer that will be great for mental energy and that people can take with their coffee, tea, or energy drink of choice.
  • An MTHFR product
And there's probably a couple more that I'm forgetting because we have so much going on and I'm typing that out of memory. And those are just the ones in process - not the ones we're still in the planning stages for.

Plus, there is a very comprehensive layout of flavored powders that we will be introducing, but the first priority is to get Focus XT and Energized Aminos back in stock and then the next one after that will be Daily Gains. Priorities after that will be a pre-workout and Intra/EAA from SNS.

Also, before anyone asks, I just submitted for flavor samples for a product like the old Glycomyx and we are going to see if we can get the flavor right on that. I'm not 100% sure which brand it will go under quite yet, and it may start off as a limited run just to gauge how it does.

The more new customers that find out about us, the more people help spread the word, and the more attention that our existing products get, the faster that the new things will be a reality.
this is a pretty intense lineup. im doing my part to keep up by converting over to trying multiple supplements simultaneously and then experimenting by elimination. definitely making mistakes guessing what was doing what sometimes, but im covering alot more ground faster

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
yea seems like from last drake track he sounded defeated and threw in a towel
Yup.. the golden child has been silenced 🫠 I expected more but Kungfu Kenny beat him at his own game

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards

Muscle Addiction:
Competitive Edge Labs:
  • Nattybolic
SNS:
  • C3G XT
  • An MTHFR product

Every time I think I done seen it all, Steve you surprise me yet again! I need to set up my direct deposit with you 😂 All I use is CEL, MA, and SNS products. Looking forward to all these releases though, keep up the great work. You bringing back the nostalgia of the early 2010s when supplements were 🔥

Jeremy1

Awards

Muscle Addiction:
Competitive Edge Labs:
  • Nattybolic
SNS:
  • C3G XT
  • An MTHFR product

Wow this is pretty impressive and I am looking forward to checking these things out. The anabolics are intriguing, obviously, but the other stuff as well. I still haven't started my run of Prime, AE, AXT etc... as I am thinking I should wait until after summer as I will be traveling a good bit. Maybe by then, my stack will have many more different compounds to throw into the mix!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow this is pretty impressive and I am looking forward to checking these things out. The anabolics are intriguing, obviously, but the other stuff as well. I still haven't started my run of Prime, AE, AXT etc... as I am thinking I should wait until after summer as I will be traveling a good bit. Maybe by then, my stack will have many more different compounds to throw into the mix!
Thank you.

I love the natural anabolics and sports nutrition side of things, but also the nootropic and general health side as well. So I like that we are bringing out a good combination of things if all goes well.

I think you're going to really enjoy that stack.

As for starting it now or waiting bc you'll be traveling a lot this summer, I would say that really just depends - if you feel like you'll be getting in your workouts, you could go ahead and start bc you can run that stack for as long as you'd like to anyway. I'd say the main thing is that it just depends on if you'll be getting in your workouts regularly.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Controversial opinion: Storming Grape Limeade is actually the greatest flavor of Focus XT
‍🟩
#changemymind #tryitwithice
Not controversial at all. Grape Limeade is fantastic. My wife is more excited about this being available again soon than she is about the house we just bought 🤣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Every time I think I done seen it all, Steve you surprise me yet again! I need to set up my direct deposit with you 😂 All I use is CEL, MA, and SNS products. Looking forward to all these releases though, keep up the great work. You bringing back the nostalgia of the early 2010s when supplements were 🔥
Thank you so much for the kind words and support. I really, truly appreciate it.

I like the nostalgia end myself and am open to anything as long as its legal and compliant.

Nostalgia wise, I'm excited to be bringing back the original Avant Labs Lipoderm Ultra and Napalm under Xtreme Performance Gels as Lipoderm Xtreme and Napalm Xtreme.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this is a pretty intense lineup. im doing my part to keep up by converting over to trying multiple supplements simultaneously and then experimenting by elimination. definitely making mistakes guessing what was doing what sometimes, but im covering alot more ground faster
Thanks. I'm super excited about a lot of the upcoming products.

There are a couple of really cool surprises that will be included along the way as well.

Jeremy1

Awards
Thank you.

I love the natural anabolics and sports nutrition side of things, but also the nootropic and general health side as well. So I like that we are bringing out a good combination of things if all goes well.

I think you're going to really enjoy that stack.

As for starting it now or waiting bc you'll be traveling a lot this summer, I would say that really just depends - if you feel like you'll be getting in your workouts, you could go ahead and start bc you can run that stack for as long as you'd like to anyway. I'd say the main thing is that it just depends on if you'll be getting in your workouts regularly.
Yes, the general health side and nootropic side is great. I am personally not familiar with any nootropics. General health, yes, Nootropics no. Will be looking forward to these things.

I won't miss too many gym days, but I am not yet sure exactly how many "too many" is. I may run it sooner after everything is more pinned down and I know what is going to be going on. I might have to take my testicles out of my wife's purse and just say "I will be working out a few days on our trips".

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the general health side and nootropic side is great. I am personally not familiar with any nootropics. General health, yes, Nootropics no. Will be looking forward to these things.

I won't miss too many gym days, but I am not yet sure exactly how many "too many" is. I may run it sooner after everything is more pinned down and I know what is going to be going on. I might have to take my testicles out of my wife's purse and just say "I will be working out a few days on our trips".
When we go I trips, I always try to cut down the frequency of sessions and mash together the most important parts into 1-2 sessions over the week - this way isn’t a big loss, to my training or my trip.

But the key for me is to just get up very early a couple times and have a minimalist strategy. Or a night where the fam is going to go do X fun activity/dinner while you go get it in. I always feel better getting some work done - an active body is a healthier mind! So it benefits the whole family indirectly.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Im excited for the ATP product as well as well the powdered releases! Big year ahead!