Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy birthday man! Another ring on the tree trunk. Hope you get to enjoy a fine meal today.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
happy birthday man, don't worry only one more year until you hit the best decade ;)

those sleds.............. that **** will get your heart RACING. love sled work...
Thanks! Dude I could feel my quads leaving. I was going full on sprint forwards and back with that. One more set would have puked lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Dude I could feel my quads leaving. I was going full on sprint forwards and back with that. One more set would have puked lol
absolutely but for me the ptsd is always the chest burn, crazy cardio on those for me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I knew a pastor out here who worked as a marriage counsellor and he'd tell the wives that men are a lot simpler than they think. Sex, socks (laundry), and supper was his mantra. He's like, if a man has these three things, he's probably happy.
People as a whole gravitate towards comfort. So if you’re eating well at home, you won’t have much concern for eating out.

“Keep his belly full & his balls empty!”

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt not so great going to the gym, had this train wreck of a session, got home and down with fever and chills. Our son brought home some gunk a few days ago and it decided to lay me out yesterday. Popped Benadryl and passed out hard. Feeling better today no more fever just a little gunky.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Felt not so great going to the gym, had this train wreck of a session, got home and down with fever and chills. Our son brought home some gunk a few days ago and it decided to lay me out yesterday. Popped Benadryl and passed out hard. Feeling better today no more fever just a little gunky.
Rest up man, hope it clears soon. Get your sodium in, a little broth never hurts.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Solid work man - just caught up on your log.

And happy birthday for last week!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Spoto press, football bar, outer grips:
45x10
135x10
225x12
315x10
335x6
355x3x2 sets
haha I'm contemplating just doing static holds at 345-350 and you're running sets of Spotos 😂💪
I wanna be like you and Hyde if I grow up