Sabroxy XT for gaming

paulg

paulg

Awards
I just got my Sabroxy. It says 1-3 caps. I want to use it exclusively for gaming. I plan on taking three caps pre gaming. Any thoughts?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think and hope that you'll love it for gaming.

I would try 1 capsule and 2 capsules at a time and see which way you like it the best.

There are times I take 1 capsule at a time and times I take 2 capsules at a time, it just really depends on how I'm feeling mentally at the time and how much of I feel like I need to accomplish whatever I'm doing.

Lately, I've started using 1 capsule per day every day for the memory aspects of it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 cap in the AM with whatever nootropics you like + some caffeine.

Then 1 cap later plus more nootropics you like + some caffeine and you’ll be solid.

Don’t start with 3 right away you might be fine with just 1 cap per day to start, SNS didn’t skimp on the dosage.

1 cap + .5-1 scoop Focus XT pre game session should dial you in for awhile.

paulg

paulg

Awards
I think and hope that you'll love it for gaming.

I would try 1 capsule and 2 capsules at a time and see which way you like it the best.

There are times I take 1 capsule at a time and times I take 2 capsules at a time, it just really depends on how I'm feeling mentally at the time and how much of I feel like I need to accomplish whatever I'm doing.

Lately, I've started using 1 capsule per day every day for the memory aspects of it.
Thanks. I'm looking for increased reaction time and alertness. My best for gaming of all I've tried (which is most) is vinpocetine. For some reason I don't do well mixing things together and that's why I like single ingredients.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. I'm looking for increased reaction time and alertness. My best for gaming of all I've tried (which is most) is vinpocetine. For some reason I don't do well mixing things together and that's why I like single ingredients.
Honestly I’d that’s the case you’d be fine with Sabroxy XT alone or with caffeine (if you need that).

I’ve been pretty much only using it with Stress and Anxiety XT in the AM and another cap with something like a monster 12-16oz later in the day before computer work or some gaming or reading. Just Sabroxy + however much caffeine stim I need gives me quite a lift (honestly some days it’s a bit much if I’m just trying to do light reading or computer based work if im honest).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with what Resolve posted which is pretty much the way I take it now days - 1 capsule in the morning and then an additional capsule later on in the day if needed.

Some people do use it only on certain days and not for daily use - I've noticed that it helps me cognitively in general which is why I changed it to a daily use supplement for me.

I hope you'll enjoy it. I was thinking that we'd talked before in a thread and that you liked single ingredients over formulas.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like 1-2 caps for focus .. I do game a lot (ps4) but have not tried it for that .. usually it’s just start the day for work.

Please let us know what you think of it .. only thing I’ve done for gaming was focusXT which I used to love.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Ok, tried 2 caps for gaming last night. It was outstanding. Everything: aim and reaction time. Its different then many other nootropics: you don't feel geeked up; you feel good, but you wouldn't know it was going to work as well as it did.
It worked for hours. Can't comment on other aspects of the compound. My life hack is n-acetyl-tyrosine in the morning.
Vinpocetine also works well for me with gaming (its primary mechanism is increasing cerebral blood flow). But the vinpocetine never mixes well when I take it alongside a stim or nootropic. Instead of synergy I get less.
The urge is to take them together.
I'll keep my results updated.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, tried 2 caps for gaming last night. It was outstanding. Everything: aim and reaction time. Its different then many other nootropics: you don't feel geeked up; you feel good, but you wouldn't know it was going to work as well as it did.
It worked for hours. Can't comment on other aspects of the compound. My life hack is n-acetyl-tyrosine in the morning.
Vinpocetine also works well for me with gaming (its primary mechanism is increasing cerebral blood flow). But the vinpocetine never mixes well when I take it alongside a stim or nootropic. Instead of synergy I get less.
The urge is to take them together.
I'll keep my results updated.
This seems pretty in line with how it feels for me. Glad you enjoyed. I might have to try 2 at once finally. :)

lamarclark09

Awards
For me 1-2 cups is pretty good. Sabroxy XT contains numerous health benefits, like it’s good in improving focus, boosts mental energy, and it enhances focus and intention. It also contains neuroprotective properties.