Non methylated ph vs methylated ph

MoonWalker

Awards
Thinking of doing a stack after I clear up my body fat and T2 diabeties. So far so good.
I was trying to look up the path of least toxicity as I would love to avoid harsh sides such as bad t suppression and crashes.
I went on strong supplements. Co and found a top 5 list would anyone give me their insight and 2 cents.

1.Super Mandro
2.Andro The Giant
3.Androvar
4. Ultimate R-Andro
5. Abnormal

I would stack one ph with

VL Support Stack [On Cycle + PCT) and Eradicate by BlackStoneLabs

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those are all non-methylated. If you're going to go with the PHs that are legal today, then I would just stick with the 1-DHEA + 4-DHEA stack. You can throw r-andro or epiandro in the mix if you want to. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time with the 19nor or 1,4 DHEAs. I would also run a SERM for PCT.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Diet gets rid of bodyfat not drugs. If u have not done PH before, start with epiandro only.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like epiandro by competitive edge labs and ultra epi bu iconic formulations if you prefer the transdermal route. I like mixing the two. For post cycle I'd switch the eradicate as I believe it's arimistane as the active which may be bit or miss for estrogen levels depending on the user. I would suggest inhibit e, letrone, clomaplex, or virtus.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 and 4 andro are suppressive. Epiandro can be depending on the person and dosage. Any exogenous hormone product can be suppressive.

Basically if you want to be able to recover with otc ptc then I would stick with Epiandro and not go over 600mg daily

MoonWalker

Awards
1 and 4 andro are suppressive. Epiandro can be depending on the person and dosage. Any exogenous hormone product can be suppressive.

Basically if you want to be able to recover with otc ptc then I would stick with Epiandro and not go over 600mg daily

OTC? What type of ptc is that?

MoonWalker

Awards
Those are all non-methylated. If you're going to go with the PHs that are legal today, then I would just stick with the 1-DHEA + 4-DHEA stack. You can throw r-andro or epiandro in the mix if you want to. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time with the 19nor or 1,4 DHEAs. I would also run a SERM for PCT.
im aware those are just the few I was leaning towards as I read methylated ph has more sides/liver toxicity.

MoonWalker

Awards
I like epiandro by competitive edge labs and ultra epi bu iconic formulations if you prefer the transdermal route. I like mixing the two. For post cycle I'd switch the eradicate as I believe it's arimistane as the active which may be bit or miss for estrogen levels depending on the user. I would suggest inhibit e, letrone, clomaplex, or virtus.
Would this need a standard pct?
I’m guessing cycle duration is as directed ?