Log/injuries/progress

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You ever blast it 900+, it starts acting like winni but mostly just the poaitives. It also gets hella expensive lol. Td is the way to go @450mg per serving 2x day you cant go wrong, 1350 i may even do, actually, as long az I'm not getting any weird side effects. I absolutely will.
I'm running a full dose of ultra epi (iconic) stacked with epiandrolean which adds an oral 600-900mg a day. I typically only take 600mg oral + the TD. one cap prewo, one cap post. definitely feel like i'm stacking some lean gains. I was going to end this run end of next week (which makes it about 6-7 weeks but man........... i'd push it another month gladly. I'm starting to lean up right at the end of this run.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm running a full dose of ultra epi (iconic) stacked with epiandrolean which adds an oral 600-900mg a day. I typically only take 600mg oral + the TD. one cap prewo, one cap post. definitely feel like i'm stacking some lean gains. I was going to end this run end of next week (which makes it about 6-7 weeks but man........... i'd push it another month gladly. I'm starting to lean up right at the end of this run.
If all is going well i dont see any reason not to keep going

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If all is going well i dont see any reason not to keep going
I've toyed with it, I'm going to vegas Thursday night through the following weds for a work thing. I'll no doubt grab a couple hotel gym sessions for the pump, but I figure my supplement stack that I take with me will likely be limited, felt sorta like a waste to be spending a weeks worth of epi if I'm not lifting...

I might take the epi androlean and keep a small amount in my system for when I get back.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've toyed with it, I'm going to vegas Thursday night through the following weds for a work thing. I'll no doubt grab a couple hotel gym sessions for the pump, but I figure my supplement stack that I take with me will likely be limited, felt sorta like a waste to be spending a weeks worth of epi if I'm not lifting...

I might take the epi androlean and keep a small amount in my system for when I get back.
Take the oral with you and just space a few caps through the day. 6 days is nothing. Ive gone on several vacations mid cycle and il usually just pin the morning im leaving and bring 7-10 anadrol or whatever with me in my vitamin case. Never feel like i miss a beat

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You ever blast it 900+, it starts acting like winni but mostly just the poaitives. It also gets hella expensive lol. Td is the way to go @450mg per serving 2x day you cant go wrong, 1350 i may even do, actually, as long az I'm not getting any weird side effects. I absolutely will.
I was running 1,200mg oral at the end through the day on top of 50mg SuperDiol, 20mg DMZ, a bunch of 4dhea with some androsterone, and a shot of Mtren nasal spray from Medfit RX when I blew my bicep off.

I had gotten a bunch cheap in some trades or something and was trying to use it all up.

The Muscle Gelz td was much better/more stable than oral, having used it many times, but in the end I just feel Epiandro makes me pissy/aggressive and jacked up my blood pressure noticeably without actually being stronger. I would rather pop an Anadrol or Dbol and actually feel good and kick ass for the BP spike.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you guys like it power to you; it’s just a bad trade for me personally. I always felt pissed driving to/from the gym on it!

As an aside, you wanna talk about strength for a BP spike, Celtic Labs Superdiol and any DMZ were always straight gas. All of their effects were basically from the conversion to Superdrol. Made you feel horrible all around, but man did it make some fast changes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was running 1,200mg oral at the end through the day on top of 50mg SuperDiol, 20mg DMZ, a bunch of 4dhea with some androsterone, and a shot of Mtren nasal spray from Medfit RX when I blew my bicep off.

I had gotten a bunch cheap in some trades or something and was trying to use it all up.

The Muscle Gelz td was much better/more stable than oral, having used it many times, but in the end I just feel Epiandro makes me pissy/aggressive and jacked up my blood pressure noticeably without actually being stronger. I would rather pop an Anadrol or Dbol and actually feel good and kick ass for the BP spike.
I get what your saying. Some of the reasons you dont like it are why i do like it. Im already kinda agressive and it makes me super focused with that agression. A 10 year younger me might not direct that agression in the right direction. And i would def pop the aboms for strength and force production. The high dose epi should have me working a lot harder. Not great For my absolute strength, But very good for grinding out extra wraps and fighting through the pain of whatever I may be doing. Im also hoping it carriez over to my boxing cardio. But its also probably going to make me wanna spar a lot. I often forget your focus when were talking gear.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get what your saying. Some of the reasons you dont like it are why i do like it. Im already kinda agressive and it makes me super focused with that agression. A 10 year younger me might not direct that agression in the right direction. And i would def pop the aboms for strength and force production. The high dose epi should have me working a lot harder. Not great For my absolute strength, But very good for grinding out extra wraps and fighting through the pain of whatever I may be doing. Im also hoping it carriez over to my boxing cardio. But its also probably going to make me wanna spar a lot. I often forget your focus when were talking gear.
And I’m not remotely as fit as you, so if my bp goes up a lot I really start to lose work capacity. You wouldn’t have that problem at all.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
androsterone
still one of my all time favorites for just the good vibes tbh

Epiandro makes me pissy/aggressive and jacked up my blood pressure noticeably without actually being stronger.
both of these symptoms are super intermittent for me. It does seem like for me the epi will accentuate a given state. If life/work are extremely stressful, I did notice last june on a prolonged run BP was a bit high. I do a lot of stuff on my own, even as simple as taking time to stare at my fish tank, to lower stress/anxiety/bp levels and it helps me a lot.

when I go over my log, it's hard for me to give epi credit for strength. my best strength numbers have always come from food, and after that, honestly anabolic effect and anabolic xt. which seems weird that such a natty product could do that, but sure enough, every freaking time. However I do think I have picked up massive hypertrophy from the epi.

and now that I'm 6-7 weeks in on this run at higher doses, my metabolism seems to be running high. one day of being in a deficit carves out the abs a bit. I feel fatigue often like I'm constantly in a sense of recovery/repair, and then I just feel swole so I think the epi is having a great muscular effect, just not necessarily in brute strength.

Some of the reasons you dont like it are why i do like it. Im already kinda agressive
lol same

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!