Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:) I don't think anyone who has used it would have anything negative to say about its potency either.
my fav compound so far have 6 bottles , ran out of funds or else I would have bought more

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know where this is still in stock (if at all)?

RUSSORJ

Awards
Why OL don't produce more of it ?
A.solid good product. You use, love, and when u think to buy more, it's gone.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Why OL don't produce more of it ?
A.solid good product. You use, love, and when u think to buy more, it's gone.
Questionable legality in the US. It was a 1-Step conversion product that had some direct anabolic activity as well.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Cant find this anywhere, even ebay.

RUSSORJ

Awards
Its over. Waiting for a similar product ( price/quality ) soon...lol.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Just a PSA for anyone who is having problems with this stuff crashing and forming huge crystals (I saw this issue before I recently started using it). If you add a splash of ethanol and stir/shake before double-boiling it, it holds a lot longer before you have to warm it up again.

I've also found that following with some Salvo will usually dissolve any crystals which get on your skin if you don't realize how bad it is before you put it on.

Just my anecdotes, figured it may help someone. This stuff is too valuable to waste!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
No. And its not like rubbing sand on - the particles are very sparse in the solution. Just rub it on until dry. Whatever it is seems to dissolve anyway.
Mine crashed into very large crystals and needed to be heated twice a week until I added extra ethanol. Isopropanol can be used, but I prefer ethanol as it seems to mess less with my skin. YMMV.

flarestar

Awards
not wanting to start a new thread so i just wanted to ask if I were to do a 12 week 300-500mg/wk Test E cutting cycle and say maybe 6-8 of those weeks would involve Sup3r 11 (2ml/day) would you use it at the beginning or the end of that potential cycle?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Mine crashed into very large crystals and needed to be heated twice a week until I added extra ethanol. Isopropanol can be used, but I prefer ethanol as it seems to mess less with my skin. YMMV.
I'd shoot myself if I had to go through that procedure :D Imagine buying a car where you had to hone the cylinders every time you wanted to drive it? :D Thanks for the tips though!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I'd shoot myself if I had to go through that procedure :D Imagine buying a car where you had to hone the cylinders every time you wanted to drive it? :D Thanks for the tips though!
Haha right? Like having an old flat tappet cam but having to adjust the valves every single morning or something.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Can it be stack with Andarine?

I had a stack in my mind

andarine+super11+follidrone2+ignit3+forskolina

What is the minimum dosage you are using?
To avoid suppression as much as possible?

flarestar

Awards
I've been applying 2ml a day for fat loss benefits. Tried 1ml a day for a month previously and had very little results, if any. As far as your stack I'm not sure hopefully someone can help

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've been applying 2ml a day for fat loss benefits. Tried 1ml a day for a month previously and had very little results, if any. As far as your stack I'm not sure hopefully someone can help
I can see trying to make something last longer, but 125mg for this mild compound, seems low?

*Beginner - Standalone Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
-11-KT - 250/250/250/250 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-11)
Apply 4mL, once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient.

flarestar

Awards
It worked well for me last summer. 125mg/day got me leaner than i've ever been. Do you think 250mg (4ml) would have a more profound effect on fat loss? I was under the impression that going higher was more geared towards putting on lean muscle mass and the fat loss effects between the two doses were minimal. I could be wrong.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
IMO for super 11, best idea is to put some on, and then when it dries, use some isopropyl (you can buy some for real cheap at the drugstore) to rub the particles in.
Do you need to use the higher, > 90%, ISO? or will the regular, 70% solution (ISO) work?

Thanks!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
It worked well for me last summer. 125mg/day got me leaner than i've ever been. Do you think 250mg (4ml) would have a more profound effect on fat loss? I was under the impression that going higher was more geared towards putting on lean muscle mass and the fat loss effects between the two doses were minimal. I could be wrong.
I would like to know the answer to this as well. Thanks!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're most likely right actually.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so higher dose actually not as good for fat loss whaaaaa
Personally ime I believe higher is much better for fat loss diet dependent especially when hitting cals low and going for muscle preservation. Only so much skin can absorb ...can't say what limits are but I usually take 11-oxo plus transdermal.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so higher dose actually not as good for fat loss whaaaaa
LOL no...I mean very high dose is likely better for LBM gain but not necessarily better than the recommended standard dose when it comes to fat loss.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL no...I mean very high dose is likely better for LBM gain but not necessarily better than the recommended standard dose when it comes to fat loss.
oh ok lol ,cos I have 6 bottles i wanna utilize upcoming cycles with anavar

flarestar

Awards
so which compound would you say is better for fat loss 11-kt or anavar. I'm guessing it's var from what i've heard.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so which compound would you say is better for fat loss 11-kt or anavar. I'm guessing it's var from what i've heard.
Two completely different products.

You can use both.

flarestar

Awards
i figured using both would crush cortisol levels so I did 4 weeks of sup3r 11 then 4-5 weeks of var @ 50mg and now i'm doing 75mg var split 50/25 (pills are 25mg) not sure when to take the 50 doesn't matter i suppose

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to eat 100% total crap and sit on the couch 24/7 not lo lose fat then.
I wanna get shredded lol I ain't doing that cardio eat clean and tons of protons. flarestar haven't read anywhere that anavar crush cortisol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 4 bottles left y'all anyone interested let me know I want to sell, as I'll just be doing injectables only for future cycles.

dcittadini

Awards
hamdysayed PM me your email address. not enough posts to PM you directly

flarestar

Awards
if FSH is what is suppressed during an anabolic cycle... yes after a while I was definitely suppresssed. I remember I had performance problems right after meeting this girl. 4 week clomid pct fixed that along with L-Arginine and some other stuff. I took 11-kt for like 8 or 9 weeks for this to happen. I was a little too happy with the results back then haha