sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I have a problem! I keep trying to decide what to switch up and try and just find my self stacking on😔
I share that same problem haha.

The good part of that 'problem' though is it helping us reach our goals much faster :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, I have a problem! I keep trying to decide what to switch up and try and just find my self stacking on😔
I think all supplement junkies like us have this problem :ROFLMAO:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Hyde I forget why you like Karbolyn over other carb powders. Thanks!
If you’re asking, it’s because IMHO it is the best digesting, most stable carb powder I’ve found for intraworkout use besides cyclic dextrin, which is also faster but costs substantially more. And I can still digest & utilize large amounts well, like up to 75g intra without issue (I don’t get to have a meal before many morning sessions, just a Rice Krispies bar).

So Karbolyn for me outperforms dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, carb10/pea starch, waxy maize/corn starch, Vitargo (blend of some of those), oat powder, sweet potato powder, and so on.

It’s made of pulverized potato, corn & rice. The flavors taste good, the unflavored goes well with anything, not too thick and works in fairly small or large amounts of water.

Cyclic Dextrin is king, but I don’t need that as often so I buy less of it. It offers more rapid & specific/acute blood sugar control.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
If you’re asking, it’s because IMHO it is the best digesting, most stable carb powder I’ve found for intraworkout use besides cyclic dextrin, which is also faster but costs substantially more. And I can still digest & utilize large amounts well, like up to 75g intra without issue (I don’t get to have a meal before many morning sessions, just a Rice Krispies bar).

So Karbolyn for me outperforms dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, carb10/pea starch, waxy maize/corn starch, Vitargo (blend of some of those), oat powder, sweet potato powder, and so on.

It’s made of pulverized potato, corn & rice. The flavors taste good, the unflavored goes well with anything, not too thick and works in fairly small or large amounts of water.

Cyclic Dextrin is king, but I don’t need that as often so I buy less of it. It offers more rapid & specific/acute blood sugar control.
Thanks! I’m using VersaCarb (Carb 10) cause I found it for a deal. I’ll look into Karbolyn next!