I’m just not that strong (yet)!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Boy whatever our family had was fast to hit, but slow to leave. Didn’t eat most of Saturday and appetite was low yesterday. Trying to have a normal day of eating and drinking before getting back to lifting. I stepped on the scale Sunday and I was down 5 lbs… crazy!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boy whatever our family had was fast to hit, but slow to leave. Didn’t eat most of Saturday and appetite was low yesterday. Trying to have a normal day of eating and drinking before getting back to lifting. I stepped on the scale Sunday and I was down 5 lbs… crazy!
Definitely get the bodyweight/hydration in order before training again. You’re much more vulnerable when things aren’t well-hydrated, nor will you have much strength or gusto.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get to it this morning, but I just didn’t feel like it at all. I feel like as today has progressed I’ve felt more like myself. Admittedly I’m not great at drinking water so I’m trying to drink a bit like every 15 minutes. Appetite seems to have returned so that’s good!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established

Squat
110x5
135x5
180x5
205x5
235x5

Bench
155x5x5

Assistance
BW Push-up 3x10
Leg Raise 3x10
Row 3x8

Top set of squats felt a little heavier than last week… this was expected. Kept the assistance light, and very basic. I ate good, and slept pretty solidly last night. Man whatever we had was pretty rough. Compounded by our two year old, and one year old also having it. Yikes. Have a great Tuesday!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back. Like Hyde said, get back to hydration/normal eating before going too hard.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back. Like Hyde said, get back to hydration/normal eating before going too hard.
Today was a repeat of my first session last week. I subbed in pushups instead of dips, and everything seemed okay. I’m going to continue to eat, sleep and drink lots of water.