How to order SNS products to Ukraine?

Matrixxx1984

Awards
Hello. I live in Ukraine and would like to know how and where I can buy SNS products with delivery to Ukraine?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how about some of these .. if not maybe someone else can chime in.

Predator nutrition is also another one solid one .. not accessible at work lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello. I live in Ukraine and would like to know how and where I can buy SNS products with delivery to Ukraine?
Thank you for posting and the interest in the products.

We do have some customers that live in the Ukraine that order directly from us.

With any international orders, we just ask that if there are any specific shipping instructions, to please put them in the order notes because its impossible for us to know the different Customs restrictions from all over the world. But we're glad to do anything we can to help make sure that you receive your products.

I am not sure which UK/EU retailers ship to the Ukraine. One of our regular customers that orders from us a lot, I know has ordered from Unreal Supps sometimes too.

Matrixxx1984

Awards

With any international orders, we just ask that if there are any specific shipping instructions, to please put them in the order notes because its impossible for us to know the different Customs restrictions from all over the world. But we're glad to do anything we can to help make sure that you receive your products.

I am not sure which UK/EU retailers ship to the Ukraine. One of our regular customers that orders from us a lot, I know has ordered from Unreal Supps sometimes too.

Thank you for the information provided. I’m waiting for the recomp20 to go on sale and will try to order it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the information provided. I’m waiting for the recomp20 to go on sale and will try to order it.
Thank you. Unreal has it at 39.99 in their currency at the moment.

We are out of stock right now on our side. We are hoping to have it back in stock in about 3 weeks.