Has anyone used EpiAndro from Muscle Addiction?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
doubt it...
Odd post indeed - epiandrosterone is a very milk compound and a mild OTC PCT will suffice for normal cycles of it.

So its a bit odd to me that on a board full of posts about research chemicals, sarm's, and other anabolics that a person would pick an epiandrosterone thread to post something like that in.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Odd post indeed - epiandrosterone is a very milk compound and a mild OTC PCT will suffice for normal cycles of it.

So its a bit odd to me that on a board full of posts about research chemicals, sarm's, and other anabolics that a person would pick an epiandrosterone thread to post something like that in.
I always run your natty PCT stuff at the tail end and post epi runs but you're right, it feels mild enough that while I love it I wonder if I truly even need any pct. i just like to keep the good vibes rollin'

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always run your natty PCT stuff at the tail end and post epi runs but you're right, it feels mild enough that while I love it I wonder if I truly even need any pct. i just like to keep the good vibes rollin'
I think that the OTC PCT things like you do should definitely be done. I just meant that the PCT for Epiandro is about as mild as it gets in terms of what is needed.

Just seemed odd that out of all the things that get talked about here, he would direct that post against the mildest one.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

It's a bot or something. These previous posts are from another thread, posted 11 days apart.

Screenshot_20240503_192216_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240503_192228_Chrome.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a bot or something. These previous posts are from another thread, posted 11 days apart.
I kind of thought that it might be, but then wondered bc bots usually post faster.

Good catch on your end.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that the OTC PCT things like you do should definitely be done. I just meant that the PCT for Epiandro is about as mild as it gets in terms of what is needed.
yeah, I'd even recommend the OTC PCT stuff I use just for normal supplementation for anyone who wanted a natty boost or little libido help. they're just solid every day products.