Formestane - Estrogen Control Agent - Topical

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
[HR][/HR]What are the chances that formestane wipes out all of our estrogen? Which dosages keep our estro levels in check but not eliminating it completely?
I don't think that's gonna happen at any dose.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
So I am seeking clarification on Formestanes prolactin reducing capabilities, ie: if I were to run it alongside X-tren would it help keep prolactin levels down? Going to add some p5p aswell.
I have never heard of formestane specifically/directly reducing prolactin. I think x-tren gyno is more estrogen related than anything.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think ntbm has some stuff saying formestane helps with prolactin or something. i've never read it cause i dont believe it, estrogen goes down, prolactin hormone goes up. the two have an inverse relationship in the body, so i dont know how that would work.

but I think a dose of 100mg eod is a good dose to control estrogen.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i think ntbm has some stuff saying formestane helps with prolactin or something. i've never read it cause i dont believe it, estrogen goes down, prolactin hormone goes up. the two have an inverse relationship in the body, so i dont know how that would work.

but I think a dose of 100mg eod is a good dose to control estrogen.
not really sure of the estrogen-prolactin connection in males, but what I do know is that formestane and it's metabolites have no direct action on prolactin. Indirectly, there may be a connection (i.e. any AI could cause this, not unique to formestane)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can Formestane be combined with Inhibit-E to run solo? Was going to use Formestane at 100mg per day for 3 weeks then taper, along with 1 cap of Inhibit-E per day. Also using Suppress-C, DAA, HEAT + AMP, ALCAR, and Insopro R.

TmRich0808

Awards
Can Formestane be combined with Inhibit-E to run solo? Was going to use Formestane at 100mg per day for 3 weeks then taper, along with 1 cap of Inhibit-E per day. Also using Suppress-C, DAA, HEAT + AMP, ALCAR, and Insopro R.
I am going to do this in my next post cycle. ill run formestane for the first 4 weeks of PCT and overlap inhibit-e for weeks 3 and 4 and run inhibit e for another 2 weeks after. Aside from that, I must say, from everything ive heard about formestane, i cannot wait to use this stuff. All of the reviews have got me foaming at the mouth.

TmRich0808

Awards
is formestane non-effective at any doses lower than 100 mg?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
is formestane non-effective at any doses lower than 100 mg?
hmm, i think a dose of 75mg's would work well, but it may take a little longer to feel the effects that most AI's give you. it's definitely a safer dose.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
so glad i got me like 6 bottles of this stuff when it was on sale. should've picked up more :(

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I picked up more myself :( I only got one!