competitors???

Stormrider

Awards
November 5th will be my first meet in about three years!

knox

Awards
  • Established
hey beelze, when is your meet? I wish i knew of some RAW meets in my area; a lot cheaper and easier to train for imo. anyway, what lifts are you doing and how much are you going for?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey beelze, when is your meet? I wish i knew of some RAW meets in my area; a lot cheaper and easier to train for imo. anyway, what lifts are you doing and how much are you going for?
skipping it. pulled my chest about 4 weeks ago and it doesn't quite feel right yet. i'm fixing it though and i'll definately be hitting it next competition with a vengeance. anyhoo, the meets around here are push/pull. deading ~600lbs now with no belt. pulled my chest on 425, so maybe something around there with a little more sense next time around. it was my first day back on bench in over a year. i was asking for it. :(

thanks for asking though.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ohh little baby beelze had to pull out of his little powerlifting meet .. boo hoo hoo .. he went crying all the way home

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ohh little baby beelze had to pull out of his little powerlifting meet .. boo hoo hoo .. he went crying all the way home
what's that???

i heard this funny story one time about a little short guy that pulled his hamstring after swinging a softball bat. i believe he came on here and started a thread about his poor unfortunate incident........sound familiar? if i could only remember his name....doucheglenbag or something.

maybe next time, the lil' fella should use a tee-ball bat and avoid injury. :FUfinger:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what's that???

i heard this funny story one time about a little short guy that pulled his hamstring after swinging a softball bat. i believe he came on here and started a thread about his poor unfortunate incident........sound familiar? if i could only remember his name....doucheglenbag or something.

maybe next time, the lil' fella should use a tee-ball bat and avoid injury. :FUfinger:
well i got my proper bitch slapping