Cistanche vs bulbine?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity anyone care to compare these two? Better between the two by experience?

I am going to be adding one or the other for my next run. Part of of me wants to run both but justifying price for something that doesn't get much feedback is tough.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think its important to consider that now days, there are nowhere near as many people that post anymore that as read, and the people that do still post are just less likely to talk about single ingredients as they are formulation products.

Even at full retail, both are very inexpensive products to use and stack.

Both of these products have great feedback and are good sellers. We just recently got Cistanche XT back in stock from it continuing to sell out.

As for which one to choose if choosing one or the other, for me, it would depend on what else I was using and what my goals were.

For example, we use Cistanche in both Anabolic XT and Cloma-Plex, so if using either of those, I would go with Bulbine rather than additional Cistanche. But if using neither of those, it would depend on what I was looking for results wise.

If strictly test boosting, I would likely go with Bulbine. If looking for test boosting, immune health, and a variety of healthy aging and longevity benefits, I would go with Cistanche XT.

We just received Cistanche XT back in stock and I had just activated a coupon code for it where anyone can save 20% off on single units or the already discounted 3 bottle, 6 bottle, or 12 bottle multi-packs with coupon code backinstock20

Cistanche XT:
  • Normal price: 34.99
  • Price w coupon code: 27.99 (save 7.00)

Cistanche XT - 3 Bottles
  • Normal Price: 99.99 (save 5.00)
  • Price w coupon code: 79.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 25.00)

Cistanche XT - 6 Bottles
  • Normal Price: 179.99 (save 29.95)
  • Price w coupon code: 143.99 (save an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 65.95)

Cistanche XT - 12 Bottles
  • Normal Price: 329.99 (save 89.89)
  • Price w coupon code: 263.99 (save an additional 66.00 for a total savings of 155.89

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, have you ever used either of them before?

Let's say you HAVE run bulbine and it worked well for you. You could start with bulbine, say 8 weeks, and during those 8 weeks you save a few bucks here and there. After the 8 weeks you ADD IN cistanche and you run the two for another 8 weeks. You will have your answer if adding the second is worth it and seeing as how you started with the one you KNOW works for you you didn't waste anytime.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, have you ever used either of them before?

Let's say you HAVE run bulbine and it worked well for you. You could start with bulbine, say 8 weeks, and during those 8 weeks you save a few bucks here and there. After the 8 weeks you ADD IN cistanche and you run the two for another 8 weeks. You will have your answer if adding the second is worth it and seeing as how you started with the one you KNOW works for you you didn't waste anytime.
Good idea.

I going to just run an overkill stack. Just for hell of it and curiosity. I am planning in mtest, optimize t, pct assist (as it has hgw in it and got it cheap)

That pretty much covers all bases of possible test booster. So the last to offer was bulbine or cistanche. I was looking for all in one formula and didn't not come across any nor one that were reputable outside of sns cel. So clomaplex or bulbine is where I am at for one last thing to add to the stack.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be an overkill stack but it will definitely work! Especially if you add the last two

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be an overkill stack but it will definitely work! Especially if you add the last two
Just curious. But is getting pricey that's why I can only pick one more. I like the profile of clomaplex but for double the price of bulbine or cistanche xt I only van pick one. Thinking bulbine just based on what Steve said about test boosting.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No experience with Bulbine, but absolutely love Cistanche. It’s more of a performance vitality adaptogen imo. Enjoyed it since introduced to it with Anabeta Elite and AS Cistanche product in the past. SNS is def my go to for it nowadays.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good idea.

I going to just run an overkill stack. Just for hell of it and curiosity. I am planning in mtest, optimize t, pct assist (as it has hgw in it and got it cheap)

That pretty much covers all bases of possible test booster. So the last to offer was bulbine or cistanche. I was looking for all in one formula and didn't not come across any nor one that were reputable outside of sns cel. So clomaplex or bulbine is where I am at for one last thing to add to the stack.
Cloma-Plex would be awesome for that stack and has Cistanche in it.

The reason that we don't use Bulbine in any formulas is that I'm not a fan of it in formulas because the dosing can wind up being different for different people, and I think its much better as a single ingredient product. That way you can dose it however you would like to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious. But is getting pricey that's why I can only pick one more. I like the profile of clomaplex but for double the price of bulbine or cistanche xt I only van pick one. Thinking bulbine just based on what Steve said about test boosting.
I want to make sure I understood your post correctly - but if adding in Cloma-Plex, then there would be no need for additional Cistanche because it already has it in there.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good idea.

If we are talking solo bulbine vs Cloma-plex, then cloma-plex hands down.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to make sure I understood your post correctly - but if adding in Cloma-Plex, then there would be no need for additional Cistanche because it already has it in there.
Yes clomaplex would be best but out of my price range at this point. Single bottle cistanche and bulbine are around same price. So have to choose only between those two.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes clomaplex would be best but out of my price range at this point. Single bottle cistanche and bulbine are around same price. So have to choose only between those two.
Ah okay. That makes sense. I either misread or misunderstood your post.

Both are great products. It’s hard to go wrong either way.