Api-Plex questions

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
Hey ya'll. It's been a minute.

Has anyone tried Api-Plex? I've been reading A TON of great reviews and it and seems like something I want to try in the future.

I ran Anabolic Effect/Epi-Plex combo for 12 weeks and LOVED the all day "pumped" feeling and of course, the gains I've gotten from it.

Thanks in advance folks 🤙🤙

P.S. was gonna stock up on AE and EP. But Epi is currently out of stock 😔

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey ya'll. It's been a minute.

Has anyone tried Api-Plex? I've been reading A TON of great reviews and it and seems like something I want to try in the future.

I ran Anabolic Effect/Epi-Plex combo for 12 weeks and LOVED the all day "pumped" feeling and of course, the gains I've gotten from it.

Thanks in advance folks 🤙🤙

P.S. was gonna stock up on AE and EP. But Epi is currently out of stock 😔
We have Epi-Plex in stock.

I checked a couple retailer sites when I saw your post and saw that DPS is out of stock on it right now, but more will be shipping out to them today so it will be back in stock for them likely Monday. But, as a company, we do have it in stock.

Api-Plex is a great product and can be used for a lot of different reasons - I use 1 capsule before bed every night for improved sleep quality and an additional capsule many days early in the day to help me relax (been having some anxiety issues).

I'm just now starting back working out from my accident, so I haven't used it yet for workout purposes because I'm only 5 workouts back in to training again, so I can't give any feedback from personal experience on that part.

Here is a link to the Api-Plex thread where there is a lot of feedback on it:

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
We have Epi-Plex in stock.

I checked a couple retailer sites when I saw your post and saw that DPS is out of stock on it right now, but more will be shipping out to them today so it will be back in stock for them likely Monday. But, as a company, we do have it in stock.

Api-Plex is a great product and can be used for a lot of different reasons - I use 1 capsule before bed every night for improved sleep quality and an additional capsule many days early in the day to help me relax (been having some anxiety issues).

I'm just now starting back working out from my accident, so I haven't used it yet for workout purposes because I'm only 5 workouts back in to training again, so I can't give any feedback from personal experience on that part.

Here is a link to the Api-Plex thread where there is a lot of feedback on it:

That's exciting news thanks for the heads up! I may consider running AE/EP/AP/MT for 12 to 16 weeks in the future.

As mentioned, I LOVED AE/EP for 12 weeks. Was gonna start Stano for 8 weeks but ended up in the ER due to an accident as well and was knocked out for a month from surgery. And even with no training and crappy eating the last 3 weeks from my stack, I hadn't lost any gains which shocked me. Recently got back into training a couple weeks again and been doing heavy kettlebell conditioning work to "wake" my body up before hopping back on the barbell next month.

Sorry to hear about your accident brother 😔 setbacks suck. Hope you're recovering and rebuilding back well 🤙🤙

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's exciting news thanks for the heads up! I may consider running AE/EP/AP/MT for 12 to 16 weeks in the future.

As mentioned, I LOVED AE/EP for 12 weeks. Was gonna start Stano for 8 weeks but ended up in the ER due to an accident as well and was knocked out for a month from surgery. And even with no training and crappy eating the last 3 weeks from my stack, I hadn't lost any gains which shocked me. Recently got back into training a couple weeks again and been doing heavy kettlebell conditioning work to "wake" my body up before hopping back on the barbell next month.

Sorry to hear about your accident brother 😔 setbacks suck. Hope you're recovering and rebuilding back well 🤙🤙
I think that would be an awesome stack.

I use M-Test and Epi-Plex year round as part of my general health supplement regimen; and pretty much Api-Plex as part of that too. I'll probably try upping the dose of Api-Plex to 3 caps for awhile now that I'm back to being able to train.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident - I hope that you're alright and recovering well. I'm glad that you didn't lose any of your gains.

And thank you. I was run over by a car last February of 2022 and hadn't been able to train since. I just finally was able to start back light workouts at the end of last week. I broke my shoulder, broke my fibula above the ankle and below the knee, and snapped the tibia in half and it came out thru the calf muscle. At first they thought I was going to lose my leg. I was in the hospital for 10 days, wheelchair for 5 weeks, physical therapy for 6 months, and still in process of learning how to walk again properly, so its been rough. The physical part sucked, but the depression and mental part has been the worst - I had just completely let myself go and lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. I started cleaning my diet up back in Feb. and started a very intensive fat loss supplement regimen and dropped a little over 40 lbs., which I was pleased with considering I couldn't exercise at all. Last week, I was finally able to start back doing some light workouts but I'm having to be super careful to ease back into things.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
I think that would be an awesome stack.

I use M-Test and Epi-Plex year round as part of my general health supplement regimen; and pretty much Api-Plex as part of that too. I'll probably try upping the dose of Api-Plex to 3 caps for awhile now that I'm back to being able to train.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident - I hope that you're alright and recovering well. I'm glad that you didn't lose any of your gains.

And thank you. I was run over by a car last February of 2022 and hadn't been able to train since. I just finally was able to start back light workouts at the end of last week. I broke my shoulder, broke my fibula above the ankle and below the knee, and snapped the tibia in half and it came out thru the calf muscle. At first they thought I was going to lose my leg. I was in the hospital for 10 days, wheelchair for 5 weeks, physical therapy for 6 months, and still in process of learning how to walk again properly, so its been rough. The physical part sucked, but the depression and mental part has been the worst - I had just completely let myself go and lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. I started cleaning my diet up back in Feb. and started a very intensive fat loss supplement regimen and dropped a little over 40 lbs., which I was pleased with considering I couldn't exercise at all. Last week, I was finally able to start back doing some light workouts but I'm having to be super careful to ease back into things.
Holy ****.......what you described sounds like something you see in movies man.... I'm real sorry you had to go through that. But I'm also very honored to be able to sit here and chat together knowing that you didn't completely let yourself go and give up. Because most would have thrown in the towel by now. Kudos for becoming a real life superhero, brother.

Depending on how I feel with that future stack, I may do it year round myself. Because after finishing up AE/EP, I miss waking up and going to bed feeling amazing especially easily retaining my gains without any worries. Right now I'm currently running a quick 4 week run with SNS Reduce XT/Inhibit-E and I feel great. But not AE/EP great haha. But still feel good. Thought I would run them real fast before I hop on my PH run next month. An update on my next few runs are the following:

8 weeks
Stano-Plex 300 (2 caps daily)
1-Testosterone (2 tabs daily)
Piping Rock's Nitric Oxide (4 caps daily)
Tudca (2 caps daily)
SNS Liver XT (3 caps daily)

4 weeks
Cycle Assist
PCT Assist
SNS Inhibit-P

12-16 weeks
Anabolic Effect
Epi-Plex
Api-Plex
M-Test
*Muscle Addiction's Beta Ecdysterone (Maybe...)
*Muscle Addiction's Turkesterone (Maybe...)
Fish Oils

My FREAK accident happened so randomly...I remember getting off of work and experiencing side pain on my left side. Went to the grocery store and noticed the pain was getting worse. Got home and took a quick hot shower hoping the pain would subside and instead went straight to bed because the pain got BAD and concerned my spouse. Was in pain from 7pm to midnight and passed out. Woke up at around 4am and my pain traveled to my lower abdomen and my left testicle swelled up bad to the point where I could sit, lay, or stand. Pain went from 4am to 9 or 10ish after rounds of excedrin. Lady got home from work and asked how I was doing. Dropped my trousers and showed her how lefty swelled up. She panicked and both went to the ER. Got in and they did an ultrasound and noticed blood flow on the right and zero on the left. What I had experienced was a "testicular torsion" meaning the nut twists and the cord that attaches to the nut tangles and cuts off circulation. You don't feel the twisting so it can happen anytime. The only first symptom you will feel is INTENSE pain. They said the only way we can save the left is to get it untangled within 4 hours. Well...I was way over 4 hours lol. They wheeled my into the OR to cut me open to see if they could save it. But it was too late. Upon waking, they told me that the torsion was so bad that they had to remove it immediately before it got infected. So now I'm living the the 1 ball Lifestyle and honestly don't notice anything different. I'm considering getting blood work done to see if anything changed. But so far I feel the same and no changes besides just having 1 teste haha.

Moral of the story, take care of your Manhood fellas because you never know what could happen.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
And I know I'm gonna get a lot of **** for the Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-Testosterone. But that was given to me for free from a buddy who's buddy didn't want it and my buddy didn't want it so I just said **** it. Why not try it and see if it does anything? Haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And I know I'm gonna get a lot of **** for the Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-Testosterone. But that was given to me for free from a buddy who's buddy didn't want it and my buddy didn't want it so I just said **** it. Why not try it and see if it does anything? Haha
Just be careful on that one because some people do get some pretty rough sides from that. For some people, they happen not so much when they're on it, but they notice things happening a few months later down the road.

I have nothing against Hi-Tech at all; its not that its them, its the ingredient in it itself that I just think people need to be more cautious with than many people are. It's not an ingredient I'd personally be comfortable using myself.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
Just be careful on that one because some people do get some pretty rough sides from that. For some people, they happen not so much when they're on it, but they notice things happening a few months later down the road.

I have nothing against Hi-Tech at all; its not that its them, its the ingredient in it itself that I just think people need to be more cautious with than many people are. It's not an ingredient I'd personally be comfortable using myself.

Do people experience aromatization or any sort of "crash"?

Thanks for the cautious feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy ****.......what you described sounds like something you see in movies man.... I'm real sorry you had to go through that. But I'm also very honored to be able to sit here and chat together knowing that you didn't completely let yourself go and give up. Because most would have thrown in the towel by now. Kudos for becoming a real life superhero, brother.

Depending on how I feel with that future stack, I may do it year round myself. Because after finishing up AE/EP, I miss waking up and going to bed feeling amazing especially easily retaining my gains without any worries. Right now I'm currently running a quick 4 week run with SNS Reduce XT/Inhibit-E and I feel great. But not AE/EP great haha. But still feel good. Thought I would run them real fast before I hop on my PH run next month. An update on my next few runs are the following:

8 weeks
Tudca (2 caps daily)

4 weeks
Cycle Assist
PCT Assist
SNS Inhibit-P

12-16 weeks
Anabolic Effect
Epi-Plex
Api-Plex
M-Test
Fish Oils

My FREAK accident happened so randomly...I remember getting off of work and experiencing side pain on my left side. Went to the grocery store and noticed the pain was getting worse. Got home and took a quick hot shower hoping the pain would subside and instead went straight to bed because the pain got BAD and concerned my spouse. Was in pain from 7pm to midnight and passed out. Woke up at around 4am and my pain traveled to my lower abdomen and my left testicle swelled up bad to the point where I could sit, lay, or stand. Pain went from 4am to 9 or 10ish after rounds of excedrin. Lady got home from work and asked how I was doing. Dropped my trousers and showed her how lefty swelled up. She panicked and both went to the ER. Got in and they did an ultrasound and noticed blood flow on the right and zero on the left. What I had experienced was a "testicular torsion" meaning the nut twists and the cord that attaches to the nut tangles and cuts off circulation. You don't feel the twisting so it can happen anytime. The only first symptom you will feel is INTENSE pain. They said the only way we can save the left is to get it untangled within 4 hours. Well...I was way over 4 hours lol. They wheeled my into the OR to cut me open to see if they could save it. But it was too late. Upon waking, they told me that the torsion was so bad that they had to remove it immediately before it got infected. So now I'm living the the 1 ball Lifestyle and honestly don't notice anything different. I'm considering getting blood work done to see if anything changed. But so far I feel the same and no changes besides just having 1 teste haha.

Moral of the story, take care of your Manhood fellas because you never know what could happen.
Thank you, that was super nice and I really, truly appreciate the kind words. It's been really difficult. I'm still battling the discouragement and anxiety and depression from it every day. It destroyed a lot of things about my life and feels like it just put me hopelessly behind on a lot of things. I try my best to stay positive, its just tough sometimes.

I like your layout as pertains to the SNS and CEL products. I'm not a fan of the 1-Test product, as mentioned in my above post; just be careful with that. It's nothing against the company, people want the ingredient - they offer it and are just serving a demand; I just think that sometimes people don't realize how serious that ingredient can be in terms of potential sides.

I'm so sorry to hear that you went through that. I actually had a minor case of that happen - not that any case of it is minor, but not as severe as yours. It's one of those things where it's better to feel silly for going to the doctor and it being for no reason, than not go and it turn out to be worst case. I'm sorry that you lost yours, but glad that they were able to remove it before it got infected and caused more issues. I've read of some very severe cases of infection from it when things didn't move super quickly. I'm glad you went to the ER at least when you did and didn't put it off till morning.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do people experience aromatization or any sort of "crash"?

Thanks for the cautious feedback.
The sides with that range from very few to sides being all over the place - I've known people to experience a lot more shutdown than would be expected, but what would deter me the most is that I've known quite a few people to think they were find and then months down the road libido just tanked completely and started having estrogen type issues. No one that I know personally had their estrogen levels checked to know for sure if that's what it was, and the symptoms of high prolactin and high estrogen can be very similar. But I think what bothered them the most was the dramatic crash in libido months later and seemingly all of a sudden.

I tend to be much more cautious and scared of things like that - if I can make sense of the why part of something, I can usually figure out how to help it, fix it, or work around it. But when stuff happens and the reason doesn't seem fully known or understood, that usually keeps me away from being willing to ever experiment with it personally.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
Thank you, that was super nice and I really, truly appreciate the kind words. It's been really difficult. I'm still battling the discouragement and anxiety and depression from it every day. It destroyed a lot of things about my life and feels like it just put me hopelessly behind on a lot of things. I try my best to stay positive, its just tough sometimes.

I like your layout as pertains to the SNS and CEL products. I'm not a fan of the 1-Test product, as mentioned in my above post; just be careful with that. It's nothing against the company, people want the ingredient - they offer it and are just serving a demand; I just think that sometimes people don't realize how serious that ingredient can be in terms of potential sides.

I'm so sorry to hear that you went through that. I actually had a minor case of that happen - not that any case of it is minor, but not as severe as yours. It's one of those things where it's better to feel silly for going to the doctor and it being for no reason, than not go and it turn out to be worst case. I'm sorry that you lost yours, but glad that they were able to remove it before it got infected and caused more issues. I've read of some very severe cases of infection from it when things didn't move super quickly. I'm glad you went to the ER at least when you did and didn't put it off till morning.
Good morning here from Utah brother. I'm sorry you're dealing with a lot of depression and anxiety. I understand that is tough and some days suck. But best thing to do is to keep going man. One step at a time. One step closer to victory and an amazing recovery story One day to share to the world.

I appreciate the care about my accident. Without the support of my spouse and some close friends, I would of probably be struggling right now. And just knowing and accepting that things just happen without any of my control. But so far, as i mentioned I don't feel any different.

Once again, thank you for the feedback on the 1-Test. My stubborn self may end up giving it a try but we will see. May just run the Stano alone. Still have a few weeks to decide on what my July stack will be. As far as sides goes, the sudden drop of libido does freak me out. I remember being a dumb teenage kid trying out Mass Tabs by IDS...the "juice bar bro" who was making money off of teens selling PH's convinced me that Methylstenbolone was safe to take. And boy did the crash from coming off a 4 week run destroyed me pretty hard. I didn't know anything about On Cycle support or PCT and just had the "get swole, get girls" mindset 🤦 took me a LONG time to start feeling normal again as far as libido, energy, digestion, mental health. Everything was messed up and I was fucked up for a long time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good morning here from Utah brother. I'm sorry you're dealing with a lot of depression and anxiety. I understand that is tough and some days suck. But best thing to do is to keep going man. One step at a time. One step closer to victory and an amazing recovery story One day to share to the world.

I appreciate the care about my accident. Without the support of my spouse and some close friends, I would of probably be struggling right now. And just knowing and accepting that things just happen without any of my control. But so far, as i mentioned I don't feel any different.

Once again, thank you for the feedback on the 1-Test. My stubborn self may end up giving it a try but we will see. May just run the Stano alone. Still have a few weeks to decide on what my July stack will be. As far as sides goes, the sudden drop of libido does freak me out. I remember being a dumb teenage kid trying out Mass Tabs by IDS...the "juice bar bro" who was making money off of teens selling PH's convinced me that Methylstenbolone was safe to take. And boy did the crash from coming off a 4 week run destroyed me pretty hard. I didn't know anything about On Cycle support or PCT and just had the "get swole, get girls" mindset 🤦 took me a LONG time to start feeling normal again as far as libido, energy, digestion, mental health. Everything was messed up and I was fucked up for a long time.
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words and encouragement.

On the 1-Test, the thing that worried me the most - we hear from people that run into so many different issues, but most you never truly know if they did their proper PCT, etc. But with 1-Test, the feedback on the libido drop happening to people scares me because it happened to a couple people that I know in day to day life, people that I do know know their stuff and came off of it properly. Their issues weren't immediately coming off, they were months later. And I've seen cases even here on AM where people would have those same issues later on in the year and blame something they've run since 1-Test, but the common denominator always seemed to be the 1-Test. And again, its nothing against Hi-Tech, they are supplying a product that its demand for; my words of caution are about the ingredient itself, no matter who its from.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

8 weeks
Tudca (2 caps daily)

4 weeks
Cycle Assist
PCT Assist
SNS Inhibit-P

12-16 weeks
Anabolic Effect
Epi-Plex
Api-Plex
M-Test
Fish Oils

Crazy. I had an 8th grader complaining his nut hurt after a JH football game. This last year. His nuts got twisted. Dude was in crazy pain. Poor guy. Both nuts were saved.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
Crazy. I had an 8th grader complaining his nut hurt after a JH football game. This last year. His nuts got twisted. Dude was in crazy pain. Poor guy. Both nuts were saved.
Oh man good on him!!! But damn...poor kid...I don't wish that kind of pain on anybody...besides pedophiles. They all can rot. 🤙🤙

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words and encouragement.

On the 1-Test, the thing that worried me the most - we hear from people that run into so many different issues, but most you never truly know if they did their proper PCT, etc. But with 1-Test, the feedback on the libido drop happening to people scares me because it happened to a couple people that I know in day to day life, people that I do know know their stuff and came off of it properly. Their issues weren't immediately coming off, they were months later. And I've seen cases even here on AM where people would have those same issues later on in the year and blame something they've run since 1-Test, but the common denominator always seemed to be the 1-Test. And again, its nothing against Hi-Tech, they are supplying a product that its demand for; my words of caution are about the ingredient itself, no matter who its from.
Damn! That's insane. Now I'm having second thoughts about running it. Because I already have a whole plan laid out for me. But if issues still hit me down the road...would it even be worth it?

If you don't mind explaining to me what makes the ingredient so cautious? Very open to learning before I take something that may hurt me down the road

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn! That's insane. Now I'm having second thoughts about running it. Because I already have a whole plan laid out for me. But if issues still hit me down the road...would it even be worth it?

If you don't mind explaining to me what makes the ingredient so cautious? Very open to learning before I take something that may hurt me down the road
That's what I meant in my one post above - that I'm more hesitant to try things myself when things don't make sense; and that's why I personally wouldn't use it is because I can't make logical sense of why it seems to mess with some people the way it does months later after everything seems fine. It's one of those things where if I read it online, I may would chalk it up to coincidence or people saying they did proper PCT when they didn't, but having it happen to more than 2 people I actually know personally that are very smart and know their stuff, that's what makes it concerning for me. And overall, the results with it seem to be okay but not great, so to me, its just not one I would chance personally.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
That's what I meant in my one post above - that I'm more hesitant to try things myself when things don't make sense; and that's why I personally wouldn't use it is because I can't make logical sense of why it seems to mess with some people the way it does months later after everything seems fine. It's one of those things where if I read it online, I may would chalk it up to coincidence or people saying they did proper PCT when they didn't, but having it happen to more than 2 people I actually know personally that are very smart and know their stuff, that's what makes it concerning for me. And overall, the results with it seem to be okay but not great, so to me, its just not one I would chance personally.
Oooooooohhhhh okay...got it.

Yeah that makes it very concerning to run now. I dived into here and saw a few say that 1-Testosterone is one of Hi-Tech's strongest products they have and decently dosed. And some where saying that the cycle was smooth and sides didn't bother if proper on cycle and PCT is ran. But then again, who knows man?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oooooooohhhhh okay...got it.

Yeah that makes it very concerning to run now. I dived into here and saw a few say that 1-Testosterone is one of Hi-Tech's strongest products they have and decently dosed. And some where saying that the cycle was smooth and sides didn't bother if proper on cycle and PCT is ran. But then again, who knows man?
I've known some people have issues on their cycle, but the most concerning ones to me are that some people seem to have some later on down the road.

I'm not trying to discourage you from using it if you really want to; just wanted you to be aware.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
I've known some people have issues on their cycle, but the most concerning ones to me are that some people seem to have some later on down the road.

I'm not trying to discourage you from using it if you really want to; just wanted you to be aware.
No I know you aren't trying to do that. You're just looking out and sharing your thoughts so I appreciate it a ton.