Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaDefy by Olympus Labs

Key Benefits of AlphaDefy:

• Comprehensive Metabolic Enhancement: AlphaDefy's integrated approach targets multiple aspects of metabolic health, including improved insulin sensitivity, enhanced fat oxidation, and optimized energy utilization, thanks to the synergistic action of its key ingredients.
  • Inflammation and Oxidative Stress Reduction: The formula contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components that help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, supporting overall health and recovery.
  • Boosted Energy and Endurance: Ingredients like L-Baiba and γ-Mangostin are designed to increase energy and endurance by enhancing fat oxidation and energy utilization, allowing for more intense and prolonged physical activities.
  • Enhanced Fat Loss and Muscle Regeneration: The combination of ingredients in AlphaDefy supports synergistic fat loss, increased stamina, and enhanced muscle regeneration, setting the stage for effective body recomposition.
  • Improved Lipid Profiles and Insulin Resistance: The formula aims to improve lipid profiles and insulin resistance, contributing to better blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health.
  • Whole-Body Metabolic Boost: By targeting multiple metabolic pathways, AlphaDefy provides a comprehensive boost to the body's metabolism, aiding in weight management and overall metabolic health.
  • Thermogenic Activation: Ingredients like Mitoburn L-Baiba activate brown adipose tissue (BAT), turning the body into a calorie-burning furnace and enhancing thermogenesis for accelerated fat loss.
  • Conversion of White to Brown Fat: The formula has the potential to convert white adipose tissue (WAT) into energy-burning brown fat (BAT), further enhancing the body's fat-burning capabilities.
  • Improved Muscle Performance: By improving fatty acid utilization in skeletal muscles, AlphaDefy enhances endurance and performance, making it effective for both shredding and bulking phases.
  • Overall Health Benefits: In addition to its metabolic and performance-enhancing effects, AlphaDefy's ingredients offer a range of health benefits, including anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidant properties, and improved insulin sensitivity, contributing to long-term well-being and health.
Suggested Use: Take 1 serving (3 Embocaps®) with a glass of water 30-45 minutes before your workout. On non-training days, take 1 serving on an empty stomach before breakfast. Do not exceed 1 serving in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.

How to Enter?

• Post here and tell us why you want to log AlphaDefy?
Criteria to Enter?

• Must be in US
  • Must be willing to log the product in the Supplement Logs section of the forums until you finish the bottle of AlphaDefy. Make a minimum of 3 updates per week on the log.

Attachments

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
would love to help out if the opportunity exists, thanks

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
My previous logs on here go into detail more, but I have always been a dirty bulker. I never cared to completely eat clean until recently. I guess getting older (33, not old yet) - and having kids, I am just more concerned with living a longer, healthier life. But in the past, I would bulk like Sam Sulek with a bunch of pizza, donuts, chocolate milk... just loaded myself to gain weight. This supp looks like it would help me with my goals, both short and long-term.

The biggest in weight I ever got was around 200. Keep in mind, I'm like 5'7 on a good day, not a tall guy at all so even at my current weight (160) - I look bigger/better than most guys. I worked as a package handler until about a week and a half ago when I got injured. Screw workers comp, I make money from websites and services and the job was really just to stay active. I walked out and didn't bother coming back, they always had me dealing with the heavy sh** while lazy dorks barely did anything. But yeah, I got a ton of compliments from dudes about my arms lol it got kind of weird sometimes.

EDIT: recent injury is something near achilles tendon, I am no expert and don't know what it is for sure. I felt something move in a weird way and couldn't walk, had to hop on one foot for a few days. I still can't truly function like normal, but it's 10x better already. I have stopped working out legs in the meantime but hope to resume leg training within a week or two. I'm currently afraid to squat or deadlift just in case, but no way I am working calves right now.

That job led to me dealing with bicep tendonitis for months, which btw is already healed since I stopped working there. I think MK 677 helped with it - I am almost done with my bottle of MK and don't plan on running it again for a few months. If this goes well, I will probably buy more to run with it next time. But I want to know the effects solo first.

Anyways, that job made me get really lean, like the bicep veins are massive now and I look way better than ever. I still lifted weights 3-5x each week. I am addicted to the pump, that's for sure. But, I could not eat enough to gain weight while working there 6x week. It's insane how many calories I must have been burning.

Now, I want to attempt a clean bulk for the first time, a truly clean one. The ingredients in this supplement look promising, especially the anti-inflammatory stuff!! I still have some soldier pain (AC joint) - although it's not nearly as bad as it was and I can actually train shoulders hard again.

Since all the work I do is remote now, I am stepping up my training as I know I am capable of going HAM 6x a week. Now, I can focus on training for my goals and aesthetics without being sore and working around constant sore biceps, shoulders, upperback... I used to work around the soreness I got from package handler job and now can go hard.

I will definitely log with photos and details on lifts and any effects noticed from the supplement. I feel like with my clean diet, being off PEDs for a few years (just mk 677 at 12mg 5x week for recovery recently)- this should be incredibly beneficial for me.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here guys. Make sure to enter if you’re interested.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice guys in here so far for sure! we will run this until Thursday or Friday and probably pick then.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My previous logs on here go into detail more, but I have always been a dirty bulker. I never cared to completely eat clean until recently. I guess getting older (33, not old yet) - and having kids, I am just more concerned with living a longer, healthier life. But in the past, I would bulk like Sam Sulek with a bunch of pizza, donuts, chocolate milk... just loaded myself to gain weight. This supp looks like it would help me with my goals, both short and long-term.

The biggest in weight I ever got was around 200. Keep in mind, I'm like 5'7 on a good day, not a tall guy at all so even at my current weight (160) - I look bigger/better than most guys. I worked as a package handler until about a week and a half ago when I got injured. Screw workers comp, I make money from websites and services and the job was really just to stay active. I walked out and didn't bother coming back, they always had me dealing with the heavy sh** while lazy dorks barely did anything. But yeah, I got a ton of compliments from dudes about my arms lol it got kind of weird sometimes.

EDIT: recent injury is something near achilles tendon, I am no expert and don't know what it is for sure. I felt something move in a weird way and couldn't walk, had to hop on one foot for a few days. I still can't truly function like normal, but it's 10x better already. I have stopped working out legs in the meantime but hope to resume leg training within a week or two. I'm currently afraid to squat or deadlift just in case, but no way I am working calves right now.

That job led to me dealing with bicep tendonitis for months, which btw is already healed since I stopped working there. I think MK 677 helped with it - I am almost done with my bottle of MK and don't plan on running it again for a few months. If this goes well, I will probably buy more to run with it next time. But I want to know the effects solo first.

Anyways, that job made me get really lean, like the bicep veins are massive now and I look way better than ever. I still lifted weights 3-5x each week. I am addicted to the pump, that's for sure. But, I could not eat enough to gain weight while working there 6x week. It's insane how many calories I must have been burning.

Now, I want to attempt a clean bulk for the first time, a truly clean one. The ingredients in this supplement look promising, especially the anti-inflammatory stuff!! I still have some soldier pain (AC joint) - although it's not nearly as bad as it was and I can actually train shoulders hard again.

Since all the work I do is remote now, I am stepping up my training as I know I am capable of going HAM 6x a week. Now, I can focus on training for my goals and aesthetics without being sore and working around constant sore biceps, shoulders, upperback... I used to work around the soreness I got from package handler job and now can go hard.

I will definitely log with photos and details on lifts and any effects noticed from the supplement. I feel like with my clean diet, being off PEDs for a few years (just mk 677 at 12mg 5x week for recovery recently)- this should be incredibly beneficial for me.
Thanks for the detail bro!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nice guys in here so far for sure! we will run this until Thursday or Friday and probably pick then.
Two more days to get in on this opportunity guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two more days to get in on this opportunity guys!
. i have had quite a few messages but you have to throw your name in this thread to keep it fair for everyone just so everyone is aware

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards

View attachment 240541
View attachment 240540

• Comprehensive Metabolic Enhancement: AlphaDefy's integrated approach targets multiple aspects of metabolic health, including improved insulin sensitivity, enhanced fat oxidation, and optimized energy utilization, thanks to the synergistic action of its key ingredients.
  • Inflammation and Oxidative Stress Reduction: The formula contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components that help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, supporting overall health and recovery.
  • Boosted Energy and Endurance: Ingredients like L-Baiba and γ-Mangostin are designed to increase energy and endurance by enhancing fat oxidation and energy utilization, allowing for more intense and prolonged physical activities.
  • Enhanced Fat Loss and Muscle Regeneration: The combination of ingredients in AlphaDefy supports synergistic fat loss, increased stamina, and enhanced muscle regeneration, setting the stage for effective body recomposition.
  • Improved Lipid Profiles and Insulin Resistance: The formula aims to improve lipid profiles and insulin resistance, contributing to better blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health.
  • Whole-Body Metabolic Boost: By targeting multiple metabolic pathways, AlphaDefy provides a comprehensive boost to the body's metabolism, aiding in weight management and overall metabolic health.
  • Thermogenic Activation: Ingredients like Mitoburn L-Baiba activate brown adipose tissue (BAT), turning the body into a calorie-burning furnace and enhancing thermogenesis for accelerated fat loss.
  • Conversion of White to Brown Fat: The formula has the potential to convert white adipose tissue (WAT) into energy-burning brown fat (BAT), further enhancing the body's fat-burning capabilities.
  • Improved Muscle Performance: By improving fatty acid utilization in skeletal muscles, AlphaDefy enhances endurance and performance, making it effective for both shredding and bulking phases.
  • Overall Health Benefits: In addition to its metabolic and performance-enhancing effects, AlphaDefy's ingredients offer a range of health benefits, including anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidant properties, and improved insulin sensitivity, contributing to long-term well-being and health.
Suggested Use: Take 1 serving (3 Embocaps®) with a glass of water 30-45 minutes before your workout. On non-training days, take 1 serving on an empty stomach before breakfast. Do not exceed 1 serving in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.

How to Enter?

Criteria to Enter?

• Must be in US
  • Must be willing to log the product in the Supplement Logs section of the forums until you finish the bottle of AlphaDefy. Make a minimum of 3 updates per week on the log.
I’ll volunteer! :D. The ingredients/benefits really look interesting. The only supplement I’m currently using I topical trans-resveratrol (r-spray) and my men’s multivitamin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ll volunteer! :D. The ingredients/benefits really look interesting. The only supplement I’m currently using I topical trans-resveratrol (r-spray) and my men’s multivitamin.
nice bro! glad to have you throw your name in

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Thanks for entering!

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Man, I am in 6 classes this semester and packed for time. But Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl takes me back.

The formula is nostalgic seeing as this looks like an upgraded Super Shr3d from way back. I ran super shred a lot with my last run being a 6 month run. I remember leaning out while increasing endurance on the first bottle with continued benefits as time went on. Beyond the inclusion of Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl I’ve wanted to try out Genistein away from traditional stims at a good dose.

Currently experimenting with Meldonium before biking. Eventually, I would like to revisit Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl. Also curious to how the a/y-Mangostin+Genistein works through energy enhancement and if it would produce any noticeable difference. Good vibes seeing the resurrection of a classic!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
super stoked to see it back too bro. 6 classes is definitely rough. did you want to throw your name in or just commenting on how dope the product was?

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Throw my name in the hat! I am heavily pressed for time but if it happens I’ll do my best! Seeing that ingredient takes me back too

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
as a team we picked winners and they are @Airmaniac @Darkhorse192 @cronikgains

please send me your full info including email address for tracking.

when you get your thread up please POST the link in here so we can all follow

sorry we couldn’t pick everyone and thank you to those who entered.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Message sent!!

Thank you for the opportunity AM/OL/SS! Once the product lands, I’ll take pictures, and get the thread going and returning to post the link in here!

Perfect timing too as Spring break starts next week and I’ll have spare time to get on this!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
as a team we picked winners and they are @Airmaniac @Darkhorse192 @cronikgains

please send me your full info including email address for tracking.

when you get your thread up please POST the link in here so we can all follow

sorry we couldn’t pick everyone and thank you to those who entered.
Congrats winners! Excited to follow the logs!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Darkhorse192 hasn’t responded yet so if i don’t hear anything by midnight i’ll be going with another logger

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man I am just now seeing this. If something falls through I'll be glad to give this a go! There are a couple of ingredients that I haven't run that I'd love try out. Sounds like this would be awesome for a cut!

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Product arrived yesterday in the mail was very surprised. I’ll get this log up here in a few minutes. Super excited to start.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Product arrived yesterday in the mail was very surprised. I’ll get this log up here in a few minutes. Super excited to start.View attachment 240719
Excited to hear your thoughts and see the results!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Climbing Mt Olympus with ALPHADEFY
Excited to follow along on this one!

Brosefmax88

Awards

View attachment 240541
View attachment 240540

How to Enter?

Criteria to Enter?

• Must be in US
Hey there I haven’t been on this forum site for years but currently weigh 182 and feel great and am looking to build muscle . And am interested in logging this supplement.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey there I haven’t been on this forum site for years but currently weigh 182 and feel great and am looking to build muscle . And am interested in logging this supplement.
Winners were already chosen for logging but you can pick up a bottle here and use code STAYSTRONG for a discount.