Advertising SARMS on Social Media

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ADVERTISING SARMS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
It seems that every day I’m confronted with a new ad, from a new company, selling SARM’s as dietary supplements on Instagram. That’s right folks, not some off the grid app, not some random website, but the most popular social media platform on the planet, owned by the biggest and baddest of them all – Facebook.
Surely the ads must be presented in such a way that gets past the censors. I mean, what other explanation could there be? You have companies that are blatantly breaking the law. And that is the case. I know that many of you are dying to comment and take The Ole Iron Duque to task. I know that a great many in the fitness industry truly believe that the “Not for Human Consumption” disclaimer makes these products legal. It doesn’t.
👉 👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/advertising-sarms-on-social-media/

Attachments

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's funny because we can't even promote our pre workout products on social media without getting flagged - and all our ingredients are completely compliant. It's frustrating - I think the same thing every time I see a TRT add or an advertisement for SARMs too. How the hell?

eleanormiles

Awards
It's funny because we can't even promote our pre workout products on social media without instagram likes trial - and all our ingredients are completely compliant. It's frustrating - I think the same thing every time I see a TRT add or an advertisement for SARMs too. How the hell?
I agree with you

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Lots of those are scam sites. Comments/reviews on the product post are placed by fake facebook profiles.