Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s that husband holding up now? 😆
Dipping into her stashe to survive.
Pretty funny - but when we restocked on it recently, I had emailed her to tell her we got a new batch in. We hadn't run out, I just let her know because she had bought so much of it that I wanted to let her know we had more with longer dates since it had just come back in stock, and she had emailed me that she makes her husband take it now too, so she bought another 2 years worth.

It's a funny story the way it all went about happening, but I really am glad that its helping both of them.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty funny - but when we restocked on it recently, I had emailed her to tell her we got a new batch in. We hadn't run out, I just let her know because she had bought so much of it that I wanted to let her know we had more with longer dates since it had just come back in stock, and she had emailed me that she makes her husband take it now too, so she bought another 2 years worth.

It's a funny story the way it all went about happening, but I really am glad that its helping both of them.
It really is a great supplement. I've been taking it since a couple days after I posted (twice daily) and love it. The initial 60 minutes or so was a bit too stimulating (so I've been adding just 100 mg of L-Theanine to offset that) but after that it provides a nice, calm mood.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thoughts on kannase... mood boost, better focus, better sleep? Thank you. Sure one of many things my wife could benefit from.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on kannase... mood boost, better focus, better sleep? Thank you. Sure one of many things my wife could benefit from.
For me, definitely better mood and focus. It helps me a lot with stress and anxiety, especially in my case where I get overwhelmed easily and my body tends to almost shut down - like I know what I want to do, but the anxiety won't let me do it. KannaEase helps me power through it and continue to get things done and helps me be calmer. It also helps me not get frustrated as easily and not want to slap people.

It doesn't make me sleepy, but it does help me sleep in the sense that I will take one at night if my mind is racing and I can't get it to calm down and let me sleep.

My daily stress and anxiety stack is 1 Stress & Anxiety Support twice per day and 1 KannaEase daily. For me, the addition to KannaEase has kind of a natural antidepressant type benefit.

Then I'll take an additional Stress & Anxiety Support &/or KannaEase if needed.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, definitely better mood and focus. It helps me a lot with stress and anxiety, especially in my case where I get overwhelmed easily and my body tends to almost shut down - like I know what I want to do, but the anxiety won't let me do it. KannaEase helps me power through it and continue to get things done and helps me be calmer. It also helps me not get frustrated as easily and not want to slap people.

It doesn't make me sleepy, but it does help me sleep in the sense that I will take one at night if my mind is racing and I can't get it to calm down and let me sleep.

My daily stress and anxiety stack is 1 Stress & Anxiety Support twice per day and 1 KannaEase daily. For me, the addition to KannaEase has kind of a natural antidepressant type benefit.

Then I'll take an additional Stress & Anxiety Support &/or KannaEase if needed.
I never thought to try the Kanna before bed. Thinking/worrying too much before bed is my biggest issue for sleep. Maybe I'll give that a try and add a third dose before bed...

I still need to try the growth factor XT I ordered. I didn't want to try too many new things at once and the Kanna has been working so well, that I don't want to mess with that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never thought to try the Kanna before bed. Thinking/worrying too much before bed is my biggest issue for sleep. Maybe I'll give that a try and add a third dose before bed...

I still need to try the growth factor XT I ordered. I didn't want to try too many new things at once and the Kanna has been working so well, that I don't want to mess with that.
I can understand that. I use Growth Factor XT before bed myself and it does help me a lot. I've had to use an extra dose of KannaEase a lot less than I used to since being on Growth Factor XT. It helps me wind down and relax.

You could give it a try before adding an additional dose of KannaEase to see how you like that combo if you wanted; or you could do an additional KannaEase.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Growth Factor XT Memorial Day Sale & Special Offer

GrowthFactor L-Carnitine-MemorialDayFlashSale.png

SNS - Save 20% to 30% Off:
  • Save 20% off of any purchase - coupon code: memorialday20
  • Save 30% off on any purchase of 500.00+ - coupon code: memorialday30
Growth Factor XT
  • Regular Price: 39.99
  • 20% Off Price: 31.99 (save 8.00)
  • 30% Off Price: 27.99 (save 12.00)

Growth Factor XT - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack
  • Regular Price: 109.99 (saves 9.98)
  • 20% Off Price: 87.99 (saves an additional 22.00 for a total savings of 31.98)
  • 30% Off Price: 76.99 (saves an additional 33.00 for a total savings of 42.98)

Growth Factor XT - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack
  • Regular Price: 199.99 (saves 39.95)
  • 20% Off Price: 159.99 (save an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 79.95)
  • 30% Off Price: 139.99 (save an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 99.95)

Growth Factor XT - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack
  • Regular Price: 379.99 (saves 99.89)
  • 20% Off Price: 303.99 (saves an additional 76.00 for a total savings of 175.89)
  • 30% Off Price: 265.99 (saves an additional 114.00 for a total savings of 213.89)