Segansational's Motivation Log

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are you weighing in at now? I'm betting the swollen fingers isn't calories, just sodium. My wedding ring fits the same at 178lbs as it did at 207lbs. and today at 197/198 it could be loose or snug depending on weather and sodium...

maybe get some more water in your day, flush some stuff out and see if that makes you feel a little better?
176.2# as of this morning. Definitely had somewhat to do with the nice mothers day dinner I made the night before for my wife. Did a scallops and angel hair pasta with a white wine lemon caper sauce and some greens in garlic. Fingers weren't as swollen today.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude that sounds awesome.
yeah I think some good salty seafood and pasta would swell me up for a day or two as well lol
scallops are my favorite, that's 1 of the 2 things I ask my wife for every bday!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs
Slept in later than usual, so had to shorten today's session. Since my knee sleeves weren't here yet, decided to go for just a quick pump session. My right side was also bugging me yesterday too, so figure going light would be more beneficial than pushing things with BB squats.

Foam rolling/stretching
Bird Dogs x10,5,3 and some Cat Backs

TRX squats x TRX lunges, 3x10-12
Seated leg extensions, 3 plates: 3x10
RDLs, EZ bar +40x3x10
TRX calf raises 3x10

Stretching/foam rolling to finish.

My hamstrings felt super tight this AM. Need to work on more stretching I think, as I was having difficulty touching my toes and felt a lot of stretch on the RDLs. I've always had tight hams, but not sure what's causing it to be so bad right now, but will start to work on it.

Pre: 2 scoops Pepti-Plex, 2 scoops Kraken.
Intra: Same as usual.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Random note: I hate using Myprotein's glutamine. Having it in one of those stupid little "resealable" bags is terrible vs a tub. Constantly getting powder all over my hands as I reach in to scoop. Makes a mess everywhere.
Buy it and dump it into one of those disposable tupperware type of containers, or an old protein powder bottle and you are golden.