OG product replacements vasolate/ultrapeptide2.0/anabeta/alphamine

dacookie

Awards
I’ve been out of the supplement game a long time and these 4 supplements were some of my favorites that aren’t around or the formulation changed and hoping somebody knows a similar replacement

thermolife vasolate- unbeatable flavor to me mixed in milk or greek yogurt

Xtreme formulations ultra peptide 2.0- Same as above, preferred vasolate marginally but it was a bit cheaper and a bit less like an MRP/dessert

Pes anabeta/anacyclus pyrethrum- particularly liked the appetite effects because my appetite naturally sucks

pes alphamine- The OG one with the yohimbine, great taste and liked that i could just do a half scoop multiple times a day and not feel overpowering while getting some good fat loss effects. As a substitute im using yohimbine on its own with gorilla mode energy but a half scoop doesn’t quite get the effects i want and out of all the flavors only the watermelon tastes good. Rest just taste like a bunch of chemicals so i have to just drink like a shot.

henm

Awards
Hi , the best I find as clone for pes alphamine is : enduralean it’s not the same but close
In the og alphamine there was a special ingredient some one know the source of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Protein prices are insane and we prolly wont see them that cheap again.. but agree i loved the XF lemon creame myself.

As of Anabeta .. SNS offers solo ingridents.
Anacyclus XT
This is like the original PES Anabeta.
Common feedback is lean muscle and strength gains. Some people notice an increase in appetite, but that seems to be individual dependent.
Link: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/anacyclus-xt-120-veg-caps/
Thread: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-anacyclus-xt-now-available.323329/

SNS - CistanceXT - https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/32935/sns-serious-nutrition-solutions-cistanche-xt-60.htm

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I second the Enduralean but it's missing just a little something- but definitely close to the OG Alphamine
Hi , the best I find as clone for pes alphamine is : enduralean it’s not the same but close
In the og alphamine there was a special ingredient some one know the source of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Theres some really good tasting proteins out there today, but IMO specifically with the XF LCP, I don't think anyone has really recreated that magic haha. Some of that could probably be because IIRC that LCP had a much higher fat content than you'll see in most protein powders these days outside of gainers.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres some really good tasting proteins out there today, but IMO specifically with the XF LCP, I don't think anyone has really recreated that magic haha. Some of that could probably be because IIRC that LCP had a much higher fat content than you'll see in most protein powders these days outside of gainers.
XF LCP was more like a Meal Replacement. I thought it tasted like liquid animal crackers. Which I love.

You could try Trutein's Lemon Meringue Pie. I had a sample and thought it was good. MuscleSport has Lemon Pound Cake, but I haven't tried it yet.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t think you’ll find something the same as those proteins anymore, but there’s still good options for other reasons still out there.

SNS Anacyclus should be what you are looking for if you enjoyed Anabeta back in the day.

dacookie

Awards
Besides strawberry i was not much into any fruity type flavors for the proteins. With that said, every single strawberry or vanilla flavor has been terrible. The only ok one across recent brands is chocolate but its still a drink quick and done deal. Not like a ‘im looking forward to this all day’ type feeling with the xf and vasolate strawberry/vanilla/chocolate/caramel/cookies n cream/peanut butter

Yee it may be the 200 calories extra worth of bullshit but just give it to me damnit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been out of the supplement game a long time and these 4 supplements were some of my favorites that aren’t around or the formulation changed and hoping somebody knows a similar replacement

thermolife vasolate- unbeatable flavor to me mixed in milk or greek yogurt

Xtreme formulations ultra peptide 2.0- Same as above, preferred vasolate marginally but it was a bit cheaper and a bit less like an MRP/dessert

Pes anabeta/anacyclus pyrethrum- particularly liked the appetite effects because my appetite naturally sucks

pes alphamine- The OG one with the yohimbine, great taste and liked that i could just do a half scoop multiple times a day and not feel overpowering while getting some good fat loss effects. As a substitute im using yohimbine on its own with gorilla mode energy but a half scoop doesn’t quite get the effects i want and out of all the flavors only the watermelon tastes good. Rest just taste like a bunch of chemicals so i have to just drink like a shot.
I've never found anything that tasted like Ultra Peptide LCP, but I realize that may be nostalgia talking as I can't say I really remember how it would taste in comparison to some flavors today. I do always remember the closest I've ever thought I came to tasting anything like that flavor was Trutein Lemon Meringue Pie flavor.

As for an Anabeta/Anacyclus product, Anacyclus XT would be the way to go for that.

Here is a link to the product itself:

Here is a link to the feedback thread on here: